What are you working on currently? (2020)

For a commission, I created this transition and cutscene. I also cobbled up the “Deathmatch” platform depicted in this, too! (I should note here the building assets were pre-made, and were not by me)

15 Likes

That UI reminds me of Adopt Me. I love the ball falling affect. How did you do it?

I’m guessing its a bunch of ImageLabels tweened with the Bounce EasingStyle.

1 Like

Yeah entirely roblox studio :grinning: with use of viewport renders and such

17 Likes

Starting work on a newer and better version of my old plugin which is going to be in a widget and have more options

1 Like

Thanks so much! Haha, sure did!

Miners Discovery.

Huge thanks to @boss_zcx for helping with a lot of it!

Also, here’s an update log: Miners Discovery Update Log.

2 Likes

What I did was have one transparent frame cover the entire screen, and another frame, with a UICorner to make it a circle.

There’s a little pattern I scripted where it creates this much circles on the x-axis and this much on the y-axis. I then run 2 for loops to create, position, and tween the circles, with Back. For each circle that’s created, I assign a number as their name. When it’s time to get rid of them, I for loop with the numbers to size and tween their position down, until they’re no more!

1 Like

:star: I’m planning on moving down underground tomorrow! I will even add a underground train system leading to the actual facility!

18 Likes

new gun new animation set to make

24 Likes

December Update

Builder: @bamaman102
Scripter and Design: Me
Composer: @ookinachinpo

Try it Out Yourself!
Space Race - Roblox

P.S. Dm me regarding bugs/suggestions pretty please!

• Particles/Smoke
  • Redone UI
  • Added more Buildings
  • Expanded Research Tree
  • Added Spaceport that somewhat works (Work in Progress)
  • Satellites Added
  • Starting to Concept the Military Aspect to the Game
  • Thinking About Adding Population to the Game
  • Going to End Planet/Star Destroying Weapons (End Game Technology)
  • Fixed Many Bugs

Photos

Videos

26 Likes

That. Looks. Legendary. Will there be a feature to expand your planet?

1 Like

Perhaps, but you would make other planets shrink in order to increase size of whatever planet you so choose. I was thinking that I “force” the player to expand to other planets in the star system and progress enough to get lightspeed/wormhole tech to other star systems to explore or fight against another player. Idk, this project is evolving a lot so I keep it in mind!

2 Likes

I like the use of future lighting here It’s a cool build! However, I do suggest experimenting with different/custom textures because the preset Roblox ones arent so looking nice there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

22 Likes

My style doesn’t involve custom textures. I like to use the default Studio textures. :slight_smile:
I might use custom textures in the future!

2 Likes

funny how i have that razer deathadder essential mouse.

1 Like

I’ve been working on a 2014 client remake so I can feel how my favorite year was good, once again : )

Making a column for a future project (made entirely using solid modeling):

14 Likes

3rd version of Korriban, the sith homeworld

26 Likes