What are you working on currently? (2020)

I am currently working on a fencing game.

2 Likes

BaconHair
I work on drawing I think I like it (it’s a bacon hair)

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right! Going for that ‘golden hour’ look, on Scotland’s one day of summer of course!

Hmm. This looks like it uses @tunicus’s placement module. Does it?

1 Like

Yes. But everything else is made by me :slight_smile: .

Image processing library on Roblox :slight_smile:
Now released to the public:

35 Likes

Very cool man. I remember playing that game as a kid. Really connects to my heart.

3 Likes

Some more progress today, modern meets 1960’s British architecture

12 Likes

I’ve also been working on a game VERY Similar to this…

Loved “Life of an Otaku” but was so disappointing when I found out the game was VERY short, but love to see your new project!

Recently made some fantasy armor. I’ve only ever made Japanese inspired armor so this is quite new to me!

24 Likes

Currently revamping my admin system again because I am a bit bored. Here’s a preview without icons (Will be much better if roblox have UIBlur + UI background blurring since roblox already have UI blurring for coregui)

11 Likes

I’ve been doing my best to find anything related to 3D Perlin Noise on the internet, but either it’s just me, or there is hardly any explanation of how it can be created. But finally I figured it out all by myself like a big boy and would like to share the solution with others. Basically, you get a 2D heightmap and place another one perpendicular to it for each of the two remaining axises. Then, we add or subtract each of their entries from the values of the corresponding row of terrain. Instead of using the final values as heights (like with 2D Perlin Noise heightmaps), you decide on a value around the middle of the limits and only generate points that surpass that value.

The end product is a very open cave system as you can see here (depending on your minimum generation value). An infinite world using this generation could be a lot of fun to explore. I might make a tutorial/resources post on 3D Perlin Noise soon, so please let me know if you already knew about it or not, or whether you use a different method for generating terrain for similar cases.

13 Likes

Sculpted and baked tileable wood texture for Boat Bandits, using PBR properties. Due to some recent complications, Boat Bandits has a much longer development time. We are planning on releasing once PBR has come out for public use.
Going for a stylized look similair to that of Sea of Thieves
b01c85fe2e335aaabcc688b914d61d56

PBR properties with ROBLOX Beta ^

23 Likes

That’s really cute!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m working on a new animation video for my channel, and on GFX commissions that I opened yesterday on the DevForum!.

Thanks for asking! I hope everyone is doing well!

8 Likes

I needed high quality vegetation/foliage for my architecture scenes. So now I am having a little renaissance of making them and testing them all with this scene

34 Likes

I love how that map looks. I just think the low poly car doesn’t fit in with the rest of the style but great work!

We have revamped the car as it looked too similar to Jailbreak. The new cars will be much more detailed but still maintain a lowpoly form. Thank you for your input, as we have applied this change accordingly for future release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great can’t wait to play it