What are you working on currently? (2020)

ok this one…
it pretty cool and also pretty helpful for all builder in roblox.
this "circle selection are good " to insert ammount of block you want.
plus it really good for building because of inserting. the old school ways to selec we must find one by one for each every part but now… very good and also helpful.
is there a link for the plugin you have make?
if you do i can check it out and test or playing with it.

Paper Roblox ??

50 Likes

what is it about and what kind of theme game are you making?
pls answer this i don’t know about it

simple, I can’t do that :pensive:

jkjk,
but, i mean, Right now the gunplay is just sort of… secondary. mainly i want to make a kind of parkour/urban free climbing adventure type game.

1 Like

OH MY GOD HE DID IT
Let’s Gooooooooooooo

Seriously though that really looks cool. And I really like the lighting too!
I think you should add more background stuff to make it seem more like an actual world, but other than that it looks really good. If this is going to be an actual game then I’ll try it for sure.

1 Like

Hey! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy someone really new to the platoform to be honest. I just wanted to put some of my work of this year because I have just started this year on Roblox.

Renders

And another stuff I have made for Venti’s Cafe:

Venti's Cafe

My complete work is here on this website: https://sharky3dartistd09a.myportfolio.com/

What I’m working right now?
Improve my skills and try to be someone on the platform! Not gonna lie, there’s a lot more talented people I need to be good and try to be recognized because the competence is big.

I’m working for BurgerQueen and for Murlesque Operahouse right now! Wait for the V4 of BQ.

8 Likes

I am currently working on a mini version of GTA 5
Hope you like it when it’s released!!!

An update on my last post.

Now the song has a name, “Farewell”:

Usually, I use Musescroe but this time is my first time using Soundtrap.

6 Likes

Thanks. The sand is good in my opinion because it blends in well usually. It’s due to the angle only that it appears kind of rough

1 Like

It was a nice idea while it lasted, but Studio just can’t handle the sheer amount of GuiObjects needed when you have a lot of objects in your game (or have hidden services enabled; especially with more than one window open). Maybe someday. Will have to repurpose some of this code for something better for now.

Light mode

5 Likes

You only need enough nodes to fill the height of the panel, which are updated based on the scroll position. That’s how my implementation did it.

5 Likes

Oh that’s very true. I didn’t consider that. I will revisit this again. My brain hurts now haha

I’ll just place this here and hope this will attract some people.

Currently the localsided part is 30% done, and I have no story line YET. I am a stranger for building and I never made a game before, not mentioning on this big of a scale. I do not know if I should get people to help out with this or not, but let’s just hope it won’t get overshadowed by certain games in the front page.

So far I made everything solo, so let’s just hope it won’t go unnoticed. :L

and yes, the ui is based on fallout 4

3 Likes

Decided to make a place where players can check my abandoned games I’ve made in the past, hopefully I don’t need to add more portals anytime soon. :disappointed:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5060632458/Herickmans-Encyclopedia

1 Like

Deaths screen animation

35 Likes

I have been working on this GFX! It’s not that good, but I think its good for a start!

6 Likes

doom 2 styled map wip

7 Likes

3 Likes

Wow this is Roblox reimagined!

I love this, it brings cinematic and spooky together in one and it would be great for a haunted lighthouse or something a long those lines.

1 Like