What are you working on currently? (2020)

I posted a rocket version some time ago but here it is with new FX + a proper car model!
It’s so fast due to the fact that I enabled Nitro on level 4 and I have my engine on level 4 + the rocket boost itself. I just thought that is hilarious

24 Likes

TBH, I think that’s too many tris for something incredibly small, like earrings. They do look nice tho

1 Like

Currently working on a way to generate maps while also using roblox physics to generate weird stuff, cave generation using a RNG based sphere that decides when to dig and where it should spin towards to.

Here an image of a cave that it managed to dig. (filled the entire space using grass, once I make a terrain generation system there will be stone and other materials)

22 Likes

Is that Windows XP I see? :thinking:

Windows emulator (WINE) on Linux. Doesn’t have any styling, so everything looks like Windows 98.

1 Like

i want to play it its look good keep on good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Learn new things and improve my skills.
My first showcase.

The Canals of Amsterdam. :fallen_leaf: :sunny:

56 Likes

My team’s project ‘The Last Days,’ has resumed. We’re working on a brand new, more optimized, and more realistic map. These are the buildings I’ve made so far :slight_smile:

These are not screenshots of the map, just the buildings.

25 Likes

Adding pointless amounts of easter eggs.

It’s PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAN

7 Likes

I am now working on a gym!

5 Likes

I am currently working on multiple showcases for my studio!

I’ve made showcases in the past although they turned out terrible. Although my recent 2 group showcases turned out pretty good.

I am always making new showcases everyday

Right Now I am working on…

Rainy Day Locked In A Apartment 2059 Remastered [showcase]
2079 - A futuristic city [showcase]
Windy Mountain Realm [showcase]
A Roleplay Prison Game ( Like Stateview)
A Obby With My Own Personal Obby Kit

2 Likes

He literally said in his post that it was Linux.

1 Like

Smooth little sword thing

21 Likes

You should give us some links to these showcases, I would be interested to see them.

I’ve just started to slowly turn the original testing place into something bigger, with the help of my friends.
Might become a short horror game in the future. Who knows.

20 Likes

Working on a sub warehouse thing.

21 Likes

Banana Knife.

21 Likes

I’ve worked the past week on motion capture animation for Roblox and honestly it look good.

lf you want motion capture animation for your game check this out: [CLOSED] [ANIMATOR] Motion Capture Animator

25 Likes

I’ve been working on adding an atmosphere to my game.

3 Likes
2 Likes