What are you working on currently? (2020)

New animations using motion capture.

27 Likes

More updates to the lounge/starter area on the space station i’m working on for my game

Added some new models and random assets throughout & added a 2nd floor ladder access on both sides. Decided to expand it upward. I thought it needed some higher ceilings

13 Likes

I’ve been interested in a while on how to do MOCAP animations.
What hardware did you use? This looks great!

2 Likes

Art commissions :blush::blush:

24 Likes

Messing around with a new tree software I found

11 Likes

9 hours later and I have finally finished the game. Hopefully you guys like it as much as I do! Here is the link the the game:https://www.roblox.com/games/5074359378/e-Dances-Submissions-R15?refPageId=2c934b39-a1fb-41b1-9e56-24d66dca0b70

13 Likes

Taking a break from realism, medieval pub Wip. 708 parts so far.

23 Likes

Beautiful. Why the break? I love your work.

2 Likes

Thanks, realistic stuff are really just too big to be regularly built, uploading textures and modeling and all that. Thought i might as well give a chance to normal Roblox stuff too.

1 Like

Even though the game is pretty simple and there’s not much replay around it, some animations are fun to watch.
One thing that I noticed is the the animation priorities are at maximum, so it doesn’t stop once you move, this ends up overlapping animations, resulting in things like this:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdolescentGoldenHypacrosaurus-mobile.mp4

Liked it, keep going :+1:

8 Likes

I’m working on this 6 legs walker just for fun.
I’m also tetsing my new kitbashing meshparts kit !

42 Likes

Rollin’

12 Likes

I’m using a VR headset and 7 trackers + an external software.

If you want Motion capture animation for your game contact me
[CLOSED] [ANIMATOR] Motion Capture Animator

3 Likes

The results from the last poll were good, 78.9% of people liked the idea and 21.1% didn’t, even though I didn’t get any answers as from why they voted no, I decided to continue this idea and keep going, now let’s get to the most recent sphere built.

• Mountain sphere: to prevent the game from becoming a flat terrain, the mountain sphere gets a random size and falls on the ground and creates terrain where it fell down, including from 2-4 more peaks (about half of the original sphere size) on the sides

Here’s a screenshot that I took while creating it

Continuing the idea of making polls on my update posts, some of my friends have noticed that the old health bar actually blinked using the size that the health was before it went down, instead of going down first then blinking, so which one do you prefer?

“Fixed” blink version: (reduce bar size and then blink)

Classic blink version: (blink and then reduce bar size)

• Fixed health blink
  • Classic health blink

0 voters

7 Likes

Hey there guys,
I posted a few weeks back about my showcase. However I currently moved all my focus onto creating a plugin called ICrann Studio.

ICrann Studio is a whole suite of tools for easier development. It will include:

• Building and scripting tutorials
  • Advanced building tools
  • Extra script editor themes
  • Antivirus (I think this is a very needy area for Roblox due to the growing amount of viruses in the toolbox)

I decided to add in some polls in to see what people think:

• Needs more features
  • Plenty of features there for developers

0 voters

How much should this plugin cost?

• Free
  • 50 Robux
  • 100 Robux
  • 500 Robux

0 voters

1 Like

optics/lasers are now simulated in the attachment menu

40 Likes

HOLY!.. this right here is majestic. I will try to dm you in the future if that’s okay. Are you welcomed to that?

1 Like

5 days ago I have started to develop my first game .I used the capture the flag template because I’m new to scripting.It is a fighting game and the gameplay is pretty simple to understand:you and your team have to raid enemy’s fortress to get the flag.The game is space themed so I tried to make it look like a space station or an artificial space terrain.There is still a lot of work to do (i think this’ll get 4-5 months to develop)cause I want to make a good game that people will enjoy Here there are some screenshots but remember that the game is still in its first development days.What do you think about it for being my first game ?Will it be good?Can you give me some advices?

11 Likes

This looks great for your first game.
However, in the first & third screenshots, the lighting reflects strongly against the parts. Depending on how long your players will be in-game for, this may cause a few eye-strains and headaches. You can adjust the brightness of the lighting by heading into the lighting’s properties.
If you want to give the terrain a more space-y look, I suggest you alter some of the terrain’s colouring in the terrain properties.
Your game’s development is coming along pretty good, and I’m sure it’ll attract a lot of interest when it’s published.

1 Like

I’ve been learning how to use blender, script and build. It is going well but I hope it gets better at the end of the year!

2 Likes