What are you working on currently? (2020)

Screenshots from the Game.

Icon of the small Group from me and my Friends.

Icon of the Game

And the best Thing ever. Music for this game.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Atmosphere? Atmosphere.

9 Likes

ROOM VR when?

speaking of VR! I have… actually nothing good to show, just working on some of the parkour courses, and i’d prefer those to stay somewhat secret until release.
I do have this, which i already had showed off on twitter.

HOWEVER, I do need to think of a new name, I had an interaction with a couple SLZ employees (the people who make boneworks), and while they didn’t threaten any action, they did mention they were less than happy of the “clearly a boneworks clone” nature of it.

6 Likes

Made a cop model

26 Likes

Made an anvil

9 Likes

I’m currently working on a platformer game by myself! I’m really proud of what I made so far.
(all of these are WIP and will be improved later on)

Start intro:

And heres some footage of ingame so far:

Edit: updated the start intro

9 Likes

I like the tracks, but the static/white noise is very displeasing to the ear. I can imagine having to turn the audio off because of the fuzzy sound. Good work on the track!

2 Likes

Still working on generating things while also using roblox physics to my advantage, 2 new spheres are completed:

• Structure sphere: once it touches terrain, it will keep spinning in random directions and after a few seconds it will break and place the structure down

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TatteredFewLeech-mobile.mp4

• Terrain spheres: generates terrain and each sphere changes it’s height from -0.2 to 0.2 studs every time it moves, the result is a terrain that usually gets less plain the further it is from the starting location

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScalyUnhappyCoyote-mobile.mp4

I’ve been also planning on making multiple menu styles that can fit what everyone likes, one example is a replica of the 2012 health bar, if you take over 20 damage the bar blinks between red and white, and if your health is less or equal to 30, the bar stays in red.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnarlingGreatArcticwolf-mobile.mp4

Now, I wanted to make a poll to know if people would like if I were to create a hunger games using these things I’ve been doing recently, it would be a hunger games where the map is randomly generated and you can watch the spheres fall onto the arena below spawn.
Do you like this idea? (If not, please explain why)

• Yes
  • No
  • Another idea (reply)

0 voters

5 Likes

Anything really here’s just something small I’m working on now

Screenshot (80)

6 Likes

i made thumbnail for my obby it looks bad but i will make one better than this…

4 Likes

That is MUCH better than the first ever animation I made. My first animation was a waving one which looked atrocious. You could go very far with that talent! :smiley:

1 Like

I am working on an animation museum game for my group. They are different jigs that I might use in my upcoming games.

4 Likes

Currently working on a fps map because im bored, might continue it into a finished game. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think it looks very nice, but just one thing, I’m guessing the middle letter is an “S” ? It’s a little hard to tell. You should make the gap between the lines wider. Other than that it’s amazing, May I ask which software you use?

Nice camera system. I think it’s just me, but I find it satisfying when the camera is locked on the player and everything else other than them moves.

2 Likes

I have just released a demo of my upcoming game project Prop Hunt_Mayhem
Feel free to enter and test it out with your buddies :innocent:

1 Like

just finished an M4

27 Likes

38 Likes

21 Likes