What are you working on currently? (2020)

:eyes:

Game is private thx for joining

You really wanna know my secret?

I’m still in high school and it’s summer so I have no other responsibilities lol

10 Likes

Paint splatter

31 Likes

I been working on a lot of games but I need help on building because it does not look that great in my opinion.

Haven’t given much insight on my project yet, Startale. Expect a mid-July public test phase. This game is about space, planets and much more. Also dreaming up a side paintball project.

Aha!! Glad to start with 2020 in this tradition! This year I’ve been working on perfecting my skills in Graphics Creations such as, GFX’s and Ui’s.

And have been working tirelessly with my friend @RealCoder on my personal project Called Mount Kenya! Been up for nearly 2 years with 53k visits so far :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

I hope this gets more attention. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Tell me, how long did this take? The level of detail is immense.

1 Like

We’re trying to get our gun system to work on mobile:

17 Likes

Now just simple connect those dots and create faces with triangulation algorithm

1 Like

How are you able to position the ui buttons so precisely near the jump button?
Since you can not really see where that jump button will be for each mobile size

I’ve been working on a sci-fi themed showcase that will ultimately be a base. So far, I’ve got the hallways down.

22 Likes

It took me one day to complete - I started yesterday and ended yesterday. I probably could’ve added more or polished up a few more things had I spent more time on it but it still looks okay.

1 Like

The stats UI is now completed, hunger and thirst only decrease when you’re playing, not when you’re in the lobby, the first item that fills one of them is the canteen.

• when used, it plays the bloxy cola drinking animation (special fact: did you know the original tool plays the sound on itself, not on the player’s head? I fixed it and now the drinking sound is emitted from the head), plays a 4 second animation and if the player completes drinking its thirst stat gets regenerated by +50.

• If the animation is interrupted, the sound and animation stops playing and you get nothing, you only wasted your time.

• The tool has 3 a second cooldown if it’s full and 1 second if it’s empty.

• If the canteen is empty, you can refill it by using it in water (inventory icon shows if it’s empty or not).

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WaryCriminalAndeancondor-mobile.mp4

5 Likes

I don’t think this will get taken down. This definitely falls under fair use, as it is taking Discord and transforming it. Discord doesn’t have any rights to take down every single messaging service that behaves the same.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CyanitemRBX/status/1268644218144260101

1 Like

You could add some buildings or make a little town area.

knif animated

also rewrote the gun controller to fit new classes, mostly separating keybind groups to make functions customizable, and making adding new gun types really easy. All you have to do now is just write some keybinds and a few custom functions for the weapons.

15 Likes

soon…
6/9/20

1 Like

i hope it dont happens again…

6/9/20

(ok so i might have to change the date for it im sry :frowning:)

Been working on a prison game, For about 2 months

5 Likes