What are you working on currently? (2020)

Dang it looks cool if so can we try it out?

1 Like

more sparmks and more melee

23 Likes

I was hoping the frag would blow up with sound.:sweat_smile: I can’t wait to see the final product!

4 Likes

Hello there guys.
So many amazing stuff in this topic.

I am currently working on a racing game current map size flat terrain is 1,638,400 studs.
My computer crashes like every half an hour :sweat_smile:

1 Like

should i do anything else?

reply to me if i should add anything

i am going to make a village later on in the future but im mostly just making it a little islands but thanks for telling me

The first food that fills the hunger bar is complete, an apple, it can fall from a tree at random times.

• Note: after about 5-10 minutes have passed since the apple has spawned it will be considered “rotten” and will only fill half of the original hunger as well as cause damage to the player.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnxiousImprobableEgg-mobile.mp4

9 Likes

Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 00.59.34
Made an HD version of the classic Bloxy Cola. All textures are custom made, apart from the photos I took for the top and bottom.

Mesh is 100% free to use, but where can I post a link to this on the forum?

(Update: Barcode is removed from the current revision due to trouble.)

25 Likes

No problem, I’d love to see what you do with the game. :shamrock:

If so can you add me and we can build

Sadly I’m not a builder, I work in photoshop and create graphics.

Prepping an old map by @TrustMeImRussian with new roads & mods to make a nice test track for the new chassis! Can’t wait to let people get their hands on it.

Here’s a video with some pics of the new chassis improvements (again lol. Lots of little improvements)

35 Likes

oof well its okay :stuck_out_tongue: thx fofr telling me tho

No problem. Hope all goes well. :smile:

Got a little bored so I remade an old build of mine and experimented with the graphics a little bit. This is what I got (don’t mind the awful looking claw):

9 Likes

Made some eggs using Roblox hat meshes and other meshes I had!!! :slight_smile: :egg:

13 Likes

Working on a simple showcase ∶)

9 Likes

:eyes:I hope it goes well if not where should we go now??

6/6/20

2 Likes

Picture 1 :eyes: I gess were okay?

We’re not okay :fearful: