What are you working on currently? (2020)

Nice renders lol they look cool

2 Likes

lost motivation to build for a long time but I finally am working in the process of something else.

PPSh-41 (Russian submachine gun used in WWII, about 1000 RPM, low recoil at the cost of bigger muzzle flash, also my favorite WWII smg.)

Haven’t used unions in a long time (especially with the bugs) but they make building and modeling so much easier. If only they fixed the unions disappearing issue.
Anyways:

Still need to get the stock and the ironsights right, but it still looks cool.

6 Likes

Built Whale Island from Hunter x Hunter, Japanese manga series.
Total working hours: 2

31 Likes

M16A2

20 Likes

Nice animation, when a character is selected.

Im currently working on a few games with my devs,One of them will come out pretty soon [Movie tycoon] And hoping to grow my group.

I’d die to have these models in my l4d game

1 Like

(sorry about the bad fps, my pc sucks lol)

8 Likes

I can already feel my computer dying from this

2 Likes

I agree with @BannedUser587. This is incredible! Cant wait to play the game when its ready!

2 Likes

How is that possible? Only two hours?! This looks fantastic! Really like the water area with the boats and docks!

3 Likes

Amazing! Very creepy and realistic.

2 Likes

It’s like the uncanny valley of Roblox building

1 Like

Bro I like how I’m posting some low quality spaceship lander and ferry dock while people are out here posting towns and boats and guns… Anyways, here’s what I made lol

8 Likes

This looks soooo cute!!! Was shocked to realise it was roblox at first! Really nice job with the clothes (bed dressing and curtains!)

1 Like

Space Concept

34 Likes

Creating models for my game :smiley:

Custom Character

Bazooka

Flamethrower

Bomb

39 Likes

I love everything in this, the sound blends so well with in the current setting, and when the yeti throws you… i found that to be really funny :happy1:

2 Likes

i just gagged… the caption made me laugh really hard for some reason

@cool900s theres no butterknife

1 Like