What are you working on currently? (2020)

This isn’t roblox. It’s too good to be true.

7 Likes

hacked together in about an hour between eating a calzone

18 Likes

Might want to get rid of the needle, because it’s against Roblox Terms of service.

3 Likes

I added an restriction system to the challenges. You must first complete a few simple runs before Hard challenges can be unlocked :slight_smile:

I try this approach because a lot of people go to Hard first and then give up - yeah, it’s very hard :slight_smile:

I need feedback if it’s okay. Or should I have chosen another way?

https://www.roblox.com/games/5103396244/Hard-Obby-Challenges-NEW

1 Like

Your first game is really cool i enjoyed playing it it was actually a well made obby keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Started working on my first ever showcase, cause, why not.

31 Likes

That looks good!
Pretty cool concept not gonna lie.

1 Like

Party Cannon!
grats

13 Likes

Wrote up a ban system as a quick commission & open sourced it! This utilizes messaging service and datastores! Messaging service being super fun to play around with while creating this.

3 Likes

Testing room

15 Likes

what am I working on? :thinking: I guess I’d like to get better at detailed and seamless digital rendering and painting clothing.

5 Likes

I am not very experienced in building but I think my result is getting good.

19 Likes

31 Likes

Just messing around in Studio. Randomly decided to design a room with a relatively beachy theme. Pretty basic, but just trying to find something to do.

Edit: I just changed a few things and took more screenshots to show off the entire room :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Currently I am making a horror game with the new “Future” lighting. I am super excited for this update and I can’t wait to see what games people create with it.

some screenshots of my game:
Screenshot (120)

26 Likes

I am polishing my terrain building skills!

I made a time counter.

Im new to scripting this is one of my first completed projects!

11 Likes

Nice, you got some basics down. Try customising the block with fonts and stuff.

It’s been a while since I posted in here, but I figured I’d give a little bit of an update. I’ve mostly been working on some Asian weapons lately, and I plan to do a couple more in the future. Here are some of my recent models. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Katana

More

Naginata

More

Dao

More

I also made a couple of joke edits of the naginata.

Butter knife + Naginata

More

Katana + Naginata

More

50 Likes

Yay! A butterknife! Looks cool!

3 Likes