What are you working on currently? (2020)

I should really get back to working on this. I’ve been too focused on other projects that I totally forgot about this one!

2 Likes

Nice job! I like how you are planning everything out before you detail it!

2 Likes

Roblox website concept (Teaser)
Here is what chat is gonna look like
Sorry for the Spelling. Final one is gonna obv have fixes

26 Likes

That looks amazing! I feel like it needs
more colors. I hoped you fixed the messaging bug. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Teen Bulder, Rigger And animator here, who likes making fantastic creatures! i have planned to putting them in a game :wink:

9 Likes

Image from Gyazo

Just starting to learn blender, happy with my low poly wolf so far! (Although I’m sure texturing this thing is going to be terrible, lol)

9 Likes

I’m making a 2D platformer which will be called BigWorld.

The Savannah

The Caves

Yeah that’s all right now :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Stuff for UGC

28 Likes

Personally I am trying to develop many different skills. I am also improving on skills I already have. Recently I have started learning how to use Blender so I could make UGC concepts. I have also been improving my clothing design heavily. I practice building on the daily as well and I will hopefully begin to learn my way around making UI’s and scripting.

My work:

If you like what you see and you want to see more then feel free to check out my portfolio!

4 Likes

Made a new profile picture for my discord account, and my twitter:

This was made 100% in roblox studio, I used free models for the police cars and police officers, I animated, and scripted everything myself. I am also using “future” lighting. I made most of the lens flare system, the whole map, my character, the terrain, and the lightbars all by myself.

9 Likes

Why are you happy that you’re being arrested?! This doesn’t look bad for studio.

3 Likes

Working on a prison thing.

23 Likes

At least the image looks good!..

2 Likes

My Game: Baster - Roblox

![RobloxScreenShot20200821_190629501|690x398](upload://hKrYM6m7rTdbW5VoUGBxIhSY3aI.png)

Just messing around with some new roblox lighting in starter templates:

(If you ever want some help with lighting, let me know! :grinning: )

9 Likes

Outdoor movie theater? TweenService rainbow? FiB v3 plus Atmosphere?

Looking pretty pog… :wink:

Jokes aside, I love how great the graphics are becoming in roblox. It’s certainly come a long way!

6 Likes

A beautiful day it is on Pirate Island, yarr!

Dedicated to @Pirate_Treasure :pirate_flag:

Keep a look out for some custom maps, not just the templates! I am only using those to show you the new lighting! If you need some help, message me here on devforum!

3 Likes

A stealth game that may or may not be based off Mission: Impossible
:wink:

4 Likes

I made a few more images:

So people who don't wanna see it don't have to scroll

I had such a hard time uploading these because they are 4k. My internet isn’t very good :joy: .

And, wow… roblox lighting has gone a really long way.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to learn scripting as much as I can, like other developers I’ve been stuck on things and I don’t have patience, but heh- i’ll work on that…

1 Like