What are you working on currently? (2020)

A WW1 French shako (without a symbol)

7 Likes

Wow! That looks really good. Reminds me of Attack on Titan if that isn’t what it’s based on.

1 Like

Assault rifle

27 Likes

Some strange looking sandwich model i made a long time ago, but textured

8 Likes

i was thinking it was a real life image for 20 seconds straight lol.

3 Likes

Properer reticle clipping for sniper scopes
i won’t even have to disguise the uicorner screw ups now

24 Likes

Awesome creation! You are talented!

2 Likes

I was practicing pixel art and my friend said “mAkE bObA” so I did and it turned out fine.

17 Likes

Just a map and assets for a RPG game I’m working on.

Play here!: Roleplaying Game - Roblox

Warning! Lot’s of screenshots! :smiley:

13 Likes

Back again with more AC-130 stuff. Customised explosions with the Hit event so it does damage to humanoids, though doesn’t break joints of parts yet. Also, added smoke particles and raycasting so damage doesn’t register through walls.

And, something I didn’t show at all last time, is footage from controlling the AC-130’s cannons itself. Enjoy the destruction on the Doomspire towers (this uses roblox’s default explosions).

37 Likes

Really cool game, i’m actually having fun playing right now lol

3 Likes

That is the first time I heard someone say they have fun playing my game. :flushed:

3 Likes

Haha. Make the map less empty and add some animals that you cant fight too, and the option that you can hunt animals and eat their meat, and running will be fun!

2 Likes

I do have rocks to add. What else can I add?

1 Like

First test of perspective… (Made from text labels)

18 Likes

Make caves that you can mine in, and even mazes in the caves and bosses in the caves, all of that.
make a system that you can mine your staff in the cave and then sell them for money / craft your own armor.
( i just got that you added caves so make them more improved and more dark and scary, that you will need a light for them.)
also make a horse that you can find and tame and give food to/ clean them. (like in RDR2.)

2 Likes

Yay my Inverse kinematics leg works now

Anyways, if you are interested in inverse kinematics feel free to visit my thread on community resources and play around with the test project in the master branch as its open-source (haven’t went into optimization yet). Really couldn’t have done the project without @EgoMoose and @TeamSwordphin for teaching and leading me through the FABRIK Algorithm.

9 Likes

Player 2 has gone through a lot of pain, hope this comes out really soon.

5 Likes

16 Likes

looks like a skybox and you have a road you made running into it