What are you working on currently? (2020)

Making a map based on Naruto, all 5 villages.
Iwagakure finished so far.

63 Likes

I can see a lot of details missing from the tower if you are doing a show case or sothing just add all the details possible

I’m working on a prison type game this is the old city

But we started over with the map so… yea

26 Likes

We are making similar games. Maybe we should collaborate?

Made a random shape generator, but I was actually trying to make worley noise.

21 Likes

I definitely have too much time on my hands.

38 Likes

I used to draw things like that - just a pencil and a blank page and simple strokes making something interesting. I love it! :smiley:

3 Likes

looks great. its like the jailbreak prison but better

2 Likes

That is something obvious. i said custom materials, from the road, reflecting an environment since roblox doesn’t reflect from parts

1 Like

So now I actually made worley noise :slight_smile:

I’ll go ahead and opensource it too:

27 Likes

thats actually incredible serious gta5 Euphoria vibes

Was this inspired by a Call of Duty mission with the AC130? It feels very similar…

Here is what this ended up turning into. No idea how far I’ll get into developing this but I’m working on it every day currently. If you’d like to become a tester, just shoot a PM.

17 Likes

Right on the money. In fact, the Modern Warfare series introduced me to AC-130s, in which I’ve come to love ever since, which is why I’ve made one in Roblox.

1 Like

A test for my new signature (The thing at the end of it is supposed to be a tophat)

7 Likes

When you upset the FABRIK Algorithm by giving it a wrong vector:

18 Likes

some quick and lazy early progress on one of the new types of environments for room 2

23 Likes

The rocks look to repetitive. Other than that, I can’t wait for Room 2 to come out! :ok_hand:t5: :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

gonna break up the monotony in those places with stuff like vines and metal struts don’t worry lol

excited to play with you guys <:

6 Likes

My dev team, UNexus Studios, has been working incredibly hard over the last few weeks to prepare Wealth Empire for it’s beta launch on September 15th. Making great progress, just need to work on finishing another map and fixing some bugs/possibly revamping the UI here and there!

5 Likes