What are you working on currently? (2020)

True time reversal.

33 Likes

I’m currently working on improving the combat system I created for my project.
Currently working pretty well and is very optimized. Was able to push it to about 3000-4500 Mobs at a time in a 500x500 cave, using humanoids. Soon enough will switch to custom humanoids too thus should be more improved.
There are some animations bugs but still trying to fix them, probably just need to initialize the animations.

13 Likes

3 Likes

Are you well?
No ur not a well

Edit: It’s not finished

16 Likes

Hi well! Are you well?(10/10 pun xD)
This well looks nice!
Where’s the bucket?

1 Like

Well well well look we have here. (no pun intended)
The bucket is at me home, filled with water. (cuz Imma peasant)
water is water they don’t grow on trees y’know :wink:

1 Like

i remember this, the haunted house, i remember in it that it was a halloween game and there was zombies ghost zombies and other zombies, you had to survive.

I’m making a new Cafe Group so I started building the models.

5 Likes

Just looks like some smoke particles colored green

I think I just forgot what reality is…

1 Like

Currently building a map for The Crusher. Hopefully it gets accepted but if not I’ve learnt a lot from this build.

2 Likes

Autumn is coming and how not to forget it, I will not teach much until there is a little more the map, and I will explain it in a more detailed subject
(I know that the colors of the jail buildings are similar to Jailbreak, but I like them that way and you don’t have to repeat it to me, and don’t worry about the other prison you saw first, since this is a new version and my other prison is stored in a file)

(ADVANCES) :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Composing Some Music
Idk what this is supposed to be.

5 Likes

@Drakuvis good luck on konohagakure

1 Like

Sukimoto raceway. I expect it to be done by time 2021 begins.

8 Likes

Made 5 more of these racing machines, yet to decide what to name those group of cars.

Plus, high speed pass by demonstrations (EXAMPLES)

For more:

13 Likes

added tree stumps.

14 Likes

69 Likes

I’m currently working on three projects.
However one recently just finished; a Star Wars map.

You can view the progression of the map here :+1:

1 Like

I spent a few hours working on a formatter that converts discord-like markdown into something that Roblox rich text can use and finally finished it
cool rich text

more rich text

9 Likes