What are you working on currently? (2020)

If Roblox actually make this a thing, I’ll forgive them about the Ava Max event. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you mean rich text, it is a thing RichText [TextScaled Support Added]

Im currently working on a obby difficulty chart game with my own touch! every 10 levels (last level in the difficulty) it will have a harder level with a theme :). if any of you guys would like to play it ill leave the link here :smiley:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5541266733/Ado-s-difficulty-chart-obby?refPageId=c642d29b-61d3-4f45-afb6-85b47115f1a5

I read it and I didn’t see it being applied to the chat. Can it?

1 Like

A unique game

The lobby

A map and more coming soon

2 Likes

I made my own function that converts a discord-like markdown into richtext that I applied to the chat system to test it out, the chat does not currently have an in-built formatter for this sadly

3 Likes

I made my roblox character into an Among Us charecter

Does it look better without the tophat

Untitled454

9 Likes

That looks so good. I’m jealous of your builds man :flushed:

And plus your 13, jeezes hickly pickly pop :open_mouth:

This shots reminds me Elite Dangerous. I can’t wait to play it!

1 Like

I remember when I made this well from a tutorial. To be honest, never improved myself in modelling…
I’m hyped to see what are you going to use that well on. I made a night scene with it.

I’m pretty sure you’ll make something better!

12 Likes

Wow that looks really nice and thanks. Honestly, I’m just learning to use blender. When I imported my well into Studio, it didn’t turn out to be so great :sweat_smile:

That looks great! Are you using SurfaceGuis to create the bottom UI, or is it just some clever use of angular images? I can never get the maths right for 3D UI like that and always end up just using straight 2D UI.

18 Likes

18 Likes

This is so good, wonderful job the second one made me dance.

I hope you didn’t miss my latest work in progress. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

shotgun commission

10 Likes

Playing around with lighting. Decent graphics are important, even in a strategy game!

Edit: this is not pixel art… Excuse the poor resolution :grimacing:

17 Likes

A showcase.

pls join
2 Likes

The map is already much better (SOON in Cool Creations Crategory)

25 Likes