What are you working on currently? (2020)

I legit thought that was minecraft!

Great job!

1 Like

Dude, thats so cool it doesn’t even seem like roblox. How long did you take that, 10 years or something?! Really cool FPS

3 Likes

London 2009 Tube stock

8 Likes

Done with the exterior

15 Likes

is that based of a real world vehicle? it looks rather… strange.

1 Like

Heres a version of it

Sd.Kfz. 251 ( Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 )

5 Likes

Wha?! That looks so strange. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As far as I know, the HUD elements that are tilted are just rotated ImageLabels via the Rotation option in the properties, and I’d imagine the angle is around 2-5 degrees. It produces a neat 3D effect.

2 Likes

Good decoration and construction, I really appreciate your work :grinning:

1 Like

Some origami Kunai (From Naruto)

I am not sure if real life things are allowed here since it like digital skills and stuff but I created it and it was cool so I put it here and that is my reasoning.

6 Likes

I am working on my new obby, on which I spend a sufficient amount of time, the game will be open for the test soon, now I can’t throw screenshots, but after they appear

1 Like

made a map UI for my game, took two hours and a lot of anxiety to it due to the rose compass being difficult to make, also the black spots on the map is ink, and this is an empty map, any opinions?

btw it was all in paint, and i painted a single tiny square each time, and i made everything with tiny squares.

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734701227010424873/759522036866482196/2020-09-26_23-08-49.mp4
shaking when explosions happen n stuff

night vision because yes

mag pickups (actual magazines have a different name and show how filled they are, these are just for debug)

syntax highlighting because yes

shaking when being suppressed and mag pickups and shobfix console improvements and sway improvements and screaming sounds and working ergonomics and night vision and more m4 animations and

(all of this done between wednesday and today)

46 Likes

Are you planning on making Blackhawk Rescue Mission 6 or something?! You’re on a roll!

1 Like

this was a sudden boost of motivation to make up for me not doing literally anything this month
to answer the question, the game’s inspired by Insurgency sandstorm and escape from tarkov rather than any roblox games

4 Likes

Here is Palm Lake Water Park so far! So far the park includes a play structure, a lazy river, a floating obstacle course, and a couple of functional slides. I’m currently working on filling some of the empty nature patches visible in picture 1.

Here is a logo I made for the game icon:

Here’s the game link if you wanna play the game:

39 Likes

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds Lazy little song I did for funsies lol

3 Likes

Working on the terrain currently and I think its looking pretty good right now. Trees position still need to be fixed though. Performance with most of the script systems in place looks good enough. Memory is kinda high though because this was in the studio.
Thoughts and feedback about the terrain current look?

5 Likes

I guess I spent some time today texturing a crayon box.

24 Likes

Slowly improving my Graphic Designing technique, made on Paint dot Net and Blender.

21 Likes