What are you working on currently? (2020)

Over the past two weeks ive been creating my own car chassis (the ghasssis) and I’ve completed the first version of it! Ill have to go back later to implement drifting just because Im not sure how to apply it. Other than that, it’s filled with sounds, effects, nitro(not good nitro ill fix that also later), and passengers

videos will not upload so you can view them here

It includes all the basics like braking, acceleration, handling, suspension, all the different lights, tire particles + dust particles, nitro + exhaust, and sounds.

Its pretty cool and I plan to expand on it

1 Like

I was restless during a lecture, and was inspired by @Crykee’s animated Studio wallpaper.

I made an in-game procedural motion wallpaper for Lua Learning and used it to create new thumbnails and icons for the game.

Then, I open sourced the wallpaper code cuz I couldn’t think of any reason not to. You can view it and read the uncopylocked code here:

I took a high resolution screenshot for a desktop background, feel free to use it!

I also learned a bit more about how to use Premiere Pro and created a looped video and some GIFs for usage in various social media (ex: Discord server icon).

(Widescreen files are too large for forum, had to upload to Streamable sadly)

https://streamable.com/s7g3ed

IconLoop_GIF

Then, I adapted the code from this to be a wavy audio visualizer. Also, circles. Because cool. Circles are cool.

https://streamable.com/6xaliu

31 Likes

currently working on something fun…

22 Likes

Had some fun making a really bouncy song :smile: Enjoy!!

6 Likes

The beat dropped harder then my grades…
That’s pretty nice.

30 Likes

Looks amazing!!! Absolutely love the aesthetic!! Is firewatch a sort of inspiration for this? :open_mouth:

1 Like

The inspiration was actually from converted ranger towers that people fixed up and created isolated homes :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

THIS IS SOME TALENTED-TIER STUFF.
I absolutely love this, and you should be proud of what you’ve made, good job!

I’m currently working on Palm Lake Water Park. More specifically, a bridge that goes over a pool.

14 Likes

I am currently working on a Haunted House for Halloween, inspired by Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare before Christmas”!

16 Likes

Wow! That must’ve taken a long time to make!

1 Like

31 Likes

Modern Kitchen, mostly modeled in Blender and Imported to studio for final touches.

32 Likes

I just made this build it took a few hours

8 Likes

Does the use of multiple viewports cause issues performance wise?

Here’s a screenshot of a fairly old project of mine that I completed a while ago. It was a submission for a community build, themed after a capsule building in Tokyo. It’s actually in the game, if you want to check it out. It’s listed under Macaw12.

14 Likes

dusting some uis off

featuring:

framework restructuring (completely broken, so no videos)

shobfix string support allowing for actual type safety and more highlighting

cleaning code for the chat and adding command support

11 Likes

Epic deadpool very hot took 4 hours ee image

15 Likes

A WIP map for a project that I’m making with a few of my friends. It’s supposed to be a wintry, fantasy-inspired map. You can see a waterfall to the right. Everything’s hand made by me except for the skybox.

If for some reason you’d like to check it out for yourself, the game link is below.

9 Likes