What are you working on currently? (2020)

Currently improving sculpting skills!! 892e05b45549ba94162559262eb695cb

6867e0f68a537f207d8987c46a3ec749

26 Likes

Made a quick render of the 2 models before I start moving them into roblox and trying to make something functional with them

23 Likes

So right now im dont with step 2!

Making the head move as you mode your camera around

as shown down here!

robloxapp-20201014-0622290.wmv (6.4 MB)

https://twitter.com/jack_canyon/status/1316166098547605504?s=21 not real obv lol

2 Likes

I’m going to compose 20 tracks and it will be epic.

8 Likes

Working on my first full time project (it’s going much better than expected)

The whole concept of the game is to work together as a team to take over points across the map while fighting off enemies and saving up for new weapons!

11 Likes

Tried to make music

This is my first try, so it’s not perfect, and I had to upload it on youtube because it did not let me upload it here.
Edit 1: Forgot to mention that I was inspired by @Operatik

8 Likes

What game is this? It looks awesome, and I like FPS games quite a lot, so I might be interested in playing it(assuming it’s available to play right now)

1 Like

bro that awesome it gonna be cooler if u adding reshade and enable screen space reflection

1 Like

Working on an upcoming game called Rotation room!

(Extension to the Flood escape 2 community map called ‘Rotate room’)
Here are some screenshots of the map I’ve made so far :flushed:

I might keep up to date with the changes here, but that depends on if I’m too lazy to or not

Edit: this has been discontinued, didn’t have the time or patience to turn an entire rotating map into a showcase

10 Likes

48 Likes

finally updated my hangout place a little bit lol

still an absolute mess, just the way i like it

21 Likes

Hey loved the music, I would love to use it in some of my games, Can I pay 500 Robux for the usage rights?

Two very suspenseful pieces that I have been working on. Short but sweet. DM me or message me if you want them. :smile: ENJOY!

10 Likes

I think the bass is too strong on both of them.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you! I noticed that as well. I shall mix it a bit more and turn down the bass a little as well. Thanks Mate!

1 Like

Also, one movie that has really good suspenseful music is Tenet. You can use that to help you out!

YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMkvCTT_yg&feature=emb_logo

Spotify: TENET (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Album by Ludwig Göransson | Spotify

Disclaimer

The move is very confusing I wouldn’t recommend watching it lol.

Hyper-Real demo, I made a game that has moving grass, realistic shaers and more: HYPER-REAL 1.0 - Roblox robloxapp-20201014-1800395.wmv (1.8 MB)

1 Like

I just finished working on this cool build
Not really sure what type of culture these buildings are yet
Took me 3 hours

32 Likes

I’m working on a whole host of things such as:

● A modern-themed Moscow
● 1920’s themed Berlin
● And an SCP Facility

That’s pretty much it.

2 Likes