What are you working on currently? (2020)

Working on a new planet for Cosmic Collectors.

15 Likes

Border wall. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Somehow the proper lighting makes anything look good

26 Likes

Here is my post in moderation:

i thought i would share it with you!

1 Like

Cool work. I always ALWAYS remember you by your Phantom forces editing stuff hehe. Cool to see that you took on developing!

1 Like

I posted earlier this year on my logo progression. (April)

Here is what 6 months of progressions have brought me to now! I am pretty proud of myself over the months of struggling and improvement I have gone through! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Sawn off Spencer 1882

14 Likes

Not sure if you meant to do this but this looks pretty out of place

And the rooms feel somewhat out of place and empty. Otherwise cool

9 Likes

I pulled some old scripts from an old project and updated them for use in my game, in short they’re floating pull star thingamajigmcdinglywigs that pull you towards them when you click them.

Video might be a bit loud:

16 Likes

Updated Welthaupts Germania (W.I.P)

12 Likes

Here’s some of things i worked on this year.

50 Likes

clash of clans

19 Likes

Time to go to space!

Devforum long message system made me do this spoiler

2 Likes

The future lighting really makes things pop! The enemies on the blue hyperbikes is a really nice addition! Maybe add some more enemies like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I made a plugin that rotates parts randomly to make it easier for me to randomize trees and rocks and decorations.

16 Likes

Collect 8 Star Coins

27 Likes

Building songs until I can find a leitmotif that I will implement on my soundtrack project, this is a teaser.

Menaces

3 Likes

Sounds nice. Btw, how do you upload it like that?, cuz I don’t want to upload my SC :grimacing:

A remake of a drawing tablet! I decided to remake this drawing tablet which was from my showcase place file that was corrupted. Pen cup will feature NEON part on it makes looks more futuristic. :art:

4 Likes

43 Likes