What are you working on currently? (2020)

The first turn spooked me, ngl :flushed:

2 Likes

12 Likes

I’m working on military armour for a group game this will be updated to add Glasses and NVG’s ect.

11 Likes

Current UI for my project, which involves a Capture the Flag mode.
RobloxScreenShot20200404_151938803
Timer is scripted to count down. The panels at the bottom depict each player’s flag status:

SAFE: At base.
! : Flag has been stolen!
? : Flag has been dropped.
ERROR: Statuses have been scrambled by a character’s ability.

As a bonus, this was the old UI. The new one seems much more open and less jarring.
RobloxScreenShot20200404_132144051
Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Great Work looks very Good and Awesome! Very simlar to the Roblox Kick UI

1 Like

I am working on some new icons to start learning more digital art!
I have taken some suggestions to improve my previous skills on logo designing.

Before

After

4 Likes

Thank you! Planning on making it working, and release it open-source :smiley:

Feedback appreciated!!

(map/map design by CanyonJack)

9 Likes

The camera FOV looks like it’s constantly going in and out, I’m not a fan of that and personally think it could use a slight touch up, other than that, looks great! :+1:
I like how you kept the fast paced action and was even surprised by the hook mechanics being thrown in! Good job!

2 Likes

I feel like the theme could use some work but looks nice and cartoony or childish, nothing wrong with that but I hope that’s what you were going for x)

1 Like

It’s okay! The setting of my project is a video game aimed at all ages anyway.

FOV is only affected by dashing, makes it feel fast

1 Like

Flags for the Arena map. The Blue flag is frozen in a block of ice.
RobloxScreenShot20200404_221442175
Here are the Green and Blue bases:

3 Likes

12 Likes

What constraints did you used?
For months i tried to make a working vehicle and i never got it to work properly

1 Like

Was this inspired by sebastian lagues video cause it reminds me of it alot. Good job though!

1 Like

This reminds me of the SWOTOR Map. I bet that was your reference, but nice work either way. You got the details almost perfect.

2 Likes

Working on a native UI framework for Roblox games.
Here a short preview of our native framework marketplace (haven’t finish the framework yet, but our system won’t scale UI like what Roblox did, instead, we drag the child to somewhere else, to display stuff without having any eye strains issue)

A prototype.

8 Likes

Console for my game

18 Likes

Needed to make a quick minipocalypse setting, so I removed all the welds from the classic stock truck, made it fall apart in Simulation, brought it into Edit and replaced the materials with CorrodedMetal and added my custom STOP sign.

5 Likes