What are you working on currently? (2020)

You need to make that plugin, but with PBR!

1 Like

I could do that with surface appearance. I might sound dumb but idk what PBR is.

I really like GRIT. I feel like it can use more of a beat. I’m getting some Doom vibes, so if you make it sound like that, that will be so nice. :3

I’m always replying to your music. ;-;

Proud to announce a new project! Together with Hurstea’s driving mechanics the aim is to create the most realistic steam locomotive on Roblox! The valve gear has almost been finished.

You can follow the progress on twitter:

I’ll also be sure to post some updates on here as well :slight_smile:

20 Likes

27 Likes

14 Likes

Wow! This looks really cool!
These videos made me like the game even though I don’t understand a sole molecule of what actually goes on in the game itself lol.

1 Like

Yes, surface appearance is PBR textures. :slight_smile: I actually really want a plugin like that!

2 Likes

Working on my game Trio’s forbidden Islands! Here is the games thumbnail.

7 Likes

Gives me Super Mario Galaxy vibes, good job!

2 Likes

Wow amazing work, there is so much amazing stuff here!

I am working on a benchmark game. That will test computer capabilities here’s a screen shot:

9 Likes

I am currently working on a murder game (I only started like 2 days ago) knowing myself I might cancel the project at any time, all that’s finished in said game is a very beta voting room. looking forward to what other developers are working on!

1 Like

Love the desert monument drawing! Do you have a specific brush you use for that dust cloud texture?

1 Like

14 Likes

Yup. I definetly remember that lol

1 Like

Unfinished song, describes how I feel about past memories because of the pandemic:

Reminiscence

14 Likes

lookin’ like little big planet… loved that game

3 Likes

How do you make vaulted ceilings? The only way I can think of is meshes

2 Likes

Just made my second render along with some other models

Pretty happy with my second render and huge improvement from my first one. (if you would like to see my first render, just scroll up or look through my comments/replies)

15 Likes

Working on an Open World Combat, takes a bit time than I thought <3

https://www.roblox.com/games/5810598663/Land-of-the-Forgotten-Tales

4 Likes