What are you working on currently? (2020)

Working on fixing my “new” chat. Fixes for “less than” (<), “greater than” (>), “ampersand” (&), “apostrophes” (’), “quotation mark” (") symbols. Previously they’d break the entire RichText TextLabel, now it handles every character correctly:

Ignore the “invalids”, they’re just typos by me. I’m a bad typer :frowning:

The update is live now as of 2020-10-23T19:53:00Z. (In the open sourced project)

11 Likes

I’m currently working on Palm Lake Water Park. I finished another tower and a few more waterslides.

Here’s the entire water park so far:

More PLWP images

I’ve also been revisiting the Lazy River. I upgraded the performance of the ride so things wouldn’t break. The river is 100% functional. I also transformed one of the floaties to a duck floaty, you know, just to give people a reason to fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways here is a video showcasing the duck floaty. (There is only ONE)

If you’d like to test out the game and possibly surmount the epic floaty, here is the link:

30 Likes

:slight_smile:

I think you should add some music. That will add a lot more life to it.

6 Likes

I’m working on an JoJo game with an arcade style, like Heritage for the future or all star battle. I hope to release the beta this year.

Main Menu.

Star Platinum:

Za Warudo:

8 Likes

Prototyping Orbit Mechanics

Ringed planets maybe soon? Planet Overhaul next with oceans and mountains, the environment depends on distance away from the star systems center.

Space Race coming soon to Roblox!

21 Likes
  1. A MMORPG called Acorn Wars with my Studio. You play as an explorer uncovering the secrets of the jungle.
  2. A party “Truth or Dare” game.
    Here is an obby I made for it:
3 Likes

I’m Currently working on Two military Bases.

1. My Air Force Base, Just editing a Free Model Cuase its just me rn. When i get a team we will make our own :slight_smile:
  2. Fort Iris. Another military base, for this amazing group: Sky Brigade Allegiance - Roblox

Here are some pics of Fort Iris

Our glorious Supreme Marshal:
https://gyazo.com/786caf5be46cf40a451902b0f25336c1

For Iris: (Not Much, but still)
https://gyazo.com/86d17c13c004efe881ccd7255c7c751c

YES!! As a big fan of before the dawn, this is a happy day

Made with reshade

29 Likes

Wow finally seeing anime on here is scarce! Good job though.

1 Like

currently working on island show case with a little story rn
in progess.I really want to work on some project bcz
i am free if anyone is making a game and finding a builder for it dm me peace

10 Likes

Working an SAR Rx Class 207 “Dean Harvey”

10 Likes

I’ve made an AI that assists you in almost everything.

7 Likes

27 Likes

Before the dawn II looks amazing so far! Keep up the nice work @rachjumper! I cannot wait for Before the Dawn II to be released! I know that the game will be amazing and keep up the good work @rachjumper.

23 Likes

experimenting with frequencies & stuff

(made in garageband)

feedback is appreciated

3 Likes

I got bored so I made a plugin that makes it easy for me to add material textures, I’m working on a saving system so you can save your own textures to a datastore.(and delete)

Right now it has 26 textures

The plugin if you want it https://www.roblox.com/library/5866476543/Extended-Textures

5 Likes

I have a small question, I just started with your grid module. But how would I create springconstraints between them, as you did?

Sounding great, but could always be improved!

Foreign Outsider

GRIT - just interesting synth + amp

Just a SFX. HAhahaHAHAHahahA

7 Likes