What are you working on currently? (2020)

Yeah, What can you do, Code, Build, ui?

1 Like

Dropped the trailer for a Naval Warfare inspired game I’m working on!

35 Likes

22 Likes

I started to do GFX!

One more hotel model.

10 Likes

I made some progress

7 Likes

I recently finished a project I was working on called Benchmark. I had posted a while ago about the development.

Here’s the Youtube trailer:

By the way some amazing stuff posted hear well done everyone :+1:

8 Likes

ui and i am also doing my own so could you help with coding the other places aka the games?

My Own Statue :slight_smile:

and a Princess of the Royal

4 Likes

Taser

21 Likes

Adding much more decoration to the map, and the new design of flags for the race as well as a change of detail in all the ramps of the map, ah yes, and a new temple and a new pyramid :desert: :desert_island:

(Old Design Flag)

(New Design Flag)

23 Likes

I like making UIs

14 Likes

Nice, I’ve seen something similar to this

2 Likes

Ray Tracing Moment there. Nice job!

Dear CyMule… I very appreciate your words and I am highly excited to see your content… because of your personal perspective and motivation. what you will do to help young people out better than yt tutorials actually do today? what especially do you miss in todays tutorials?

ok sry… now I got a first impression of the content (at the first read i missed the link :thinking::roll_eyes::rofl:)
yep… thats not bad and good ideas for a structure the viewers can follow the topic and understand the things u r explainig. I will def come back to your chan to see how things are going. good luck! subscribe :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is my current W.I.P. its a factory based puzzle game where you get to build the factory to fit the required item.

10 Likes

Thanks for checking it out! Let me know if you have anything you want to see me cover too!

made a bayonet and I have never made a knife before so pretty happy with how it turned out (it is for a group which I will sell it on and will be animated soon as well)

9 Likes

Stuff I modeled for Murder Mystery 2

24 Likes

some gothic architecture type thing
not much built yet i started it yesterday

23 Likes

I never seen you post here! I never even knew you modeled either. :open_mouth:

Those models are lookin’ good though! Will you add a gun with for the red knife?