What are you working on currently? (2020)

He’s a UGC creator, he’s made some wonderful item’s.

2 Likes

Here’s a model I finished just now! Since the removal of CSGv1 is right around the corner, I figured I would give it a sendoff by building a locomotive using nothing but parts and CSGv1. No CSGv2, no meshes.

The overall style is meant to be nostalgic of older builds from around 2016, with simpler geometry. As for the train itself, it’s particularly a model of a locomotive built in 1872 for a railroad in Texas. The black and white images are meant to emulate the manufacturer’s photos that would be taken of newly completed engines before they were shipped from the workshops to the companies that bought them.
Here’s the model in color:

Farewell CSGv1! You were finnicky and had a low triangle count cap, but you’ll always live on in our hearts. And old builds.

21 Likes

oof, sorry.
I don’t know how to code. I mostly specialize In UI Design!

Working on new dragons for Shard Seekers using vertex deformation! I plan to release them tomorrow!

This is just the V1 prototype model that’s been mostly ready for months. It’s all textured using a PBR workflow so we’re still waiting patiently for PBR to be released when it’s ready. The V2 base model will have a polished musculoskeletal system, and I have a lot more content planned!

The models are completely original. I put together a passionate team of artists and we’ve been working since May to get this ready for the vertex deformation release. I spent the last month automating the rig creation/animation process so we can add all kinds of new creatures and animations. I also put together a new Lua animator that takes advantage of new Luau optimizations to deliver high fidelity animations.

I’m a bit disappointed that it’s not possible to recolor or add face paint to textured MeshParts. I’m still hopeful we’ll see features like that in the future though. Players love to express themselves :laughing:

43 Likes
4 Likes

32 Likes

Im currently making this game. Although i know it’s kind of Bad…I just started 3days ago…as a beginner

13 Likes

Learning how to animate Blender :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I am currently working 24/7 on the Redefine:A Desktop, which is an add-on for my own admin.
It currently has only two working applications, which are settings and OOBE (Out Of Box Experience). The OOBE one isn’t accessible unless it is your first time using the desktop. So far, the desktop project is going great and I made a lot of progress in 2 days.
Feel free to join the sandbox and try it out; The command to open the desktop is !desktop.

Here’s a video demo showcasing the desktop start-up: Video

Here’s a screenshot of the desktop as of Build 44

9 Likes

The only thing im kinda cringing about is the alignment of the inner circular lines…
pls place them at the center.

More music :yay: lol.

any suggestions? I would really like some feedback on my music! Thanks!

11 Likes

That is actually very cool. Are you making them for a game?

some of them are just for fun, but me and some friends are working on a game and i might be able to put some of my compositions there. (Note: the game hasn’t released yet lol)

1 Like

AKM (non textured)

12 Likes

Did you just say

Are you sure you’re learning? It seems great to me! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t show any pictures, but I’m working on my own RSA Encryption Security Algorithm, I have it working really well except 1 bug, and what this will provide for me, is a tight security between the Clients and the Server.

Edit*: Didn’t mean to reply to your comment, lol.

I’m currently working on a project that will benefit many Roblox RolePlay related games. I’ve been in the cafe industry for a while now and I just got into the development field. I hope to design a system that will make moderating and supervising games simple and efficient. :+1:

1 Like

Hey buddy! Try putting some drums on them, in a way sounding like house music(or funk, it works as well), with a bassline to each as well. :slight_smile:

Moreover, I’m continuing on working on my track “12” here:

13 Likes

WOW! That looks great! The vehicle design is epic, and the game looks awesome! One question though, that’s a P-51 Mustang so is this scene set in the War in the Pacific or D-Day? Not a big deal but I’m curious!
Please update us on the game’s procession!

1 Like