What are you working on currently? (2020)

Nice music like always!
Why did you name the song “12”? What if you change it to “21” for the memes? :stuck_out_tongue:

It sounds pretty futuristic. I really like the part at 3:09. I’m not sure what instrument that is though.

I have another question: Do you play any interments?

I can’t wait to hear the songs you’ll make for clients soon. :smiley:

I made this really simple tank for a 500 :robux_light: commission but the buyer ghosted me.

I guess I will add more details and put this on my portfolio

12 Likes

You can follow the project on Twitter @TotaIWarfare

1 Like

I actually made a tank really similar for fun!
I didn’t post it because I just never had the need.
Wedges, blocks, spheres, no blending.

7 Likes

It took some time but its totally worth it

I added regions and connected up rooms in my cave algorithm. I rewrote the mesh part so we dont use cogh cogh elseif statements… :blush:

And sped up the generation process a lot.

Here is the game

1 Like

Nice work! And thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I’ve been trying to make traditional Roblox logos, and I’ve been messing around with different techniques. This is just a random, generic simulator logo that I made for practice since I don’t have any games to make a logo for.

5 Likes

The title was because of two things:

1. An analog clock’s hours, one revolution.
  2. 112 BPM

Interments are unfamiliar to me, but not unheard of.

1 Like

Okay the faces looks like a good meme to me ngl

But good effort

Looks great! The only feedback I have to give is the blue and rainbow mixed together with both words doesn’t really make much sense, but otherwise it looks great!

A new song. I’m not 100% sure about its name, but the world concept for it is a jungle/ruins that take place back in time to the 2006-2008 era of Roblox.

29 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t really know what to do with the colors. Thanks for the kind words though!

1 Like

I am working on this giant building thing, I have absolutely no idea what to add on to it.

31 Likes

this is amazing!! how long did it take to make this?

1 Like

a few hours, but soon got too lazy and didn’t want to finish the inside.

2 Likes

Started modeling on blender a week ago been practicing, this is the shell of my Audi R8:

12 Likes

Experimental NPCs.

Uses custom collisions (if other enemies are in a certain radius, move away), flowfield pathfinding (mostly to reduce lag in mass groups of units) and client-server interaction that seamlessly moves NPCs across the map.

My next focus is optimization, wall hitboxes and better collisions.

15 Likes

Make some low poly and other assets for my portfolio (my first time making low poly so yeah)

21 Likes

Whatever motivates you to dev is what I like to have behind my projects. To each there own :slight_smile: thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Derpy_Milo’s Current Project

Hello, I would first like to introduce myself. This is my first post here, if you could support me I would be so happy.

This is my small clinical trauma center. (Full clinic to come,) thank you for viewing this!

14 Likes