What are you working on currently? (2020)

That wheelie animation was incredible, keep up the great work my friend!

more steering behavior stuff. Once I’ve added some sort of behavior to make them flee from walls, I can put them back on a flowfield. I’m still not entirely satisfied with how the flock looks once it’s arrived, so I may attempt to tweak that a little.

9 Likes

The UI looks really neat, but the top “Back to Deploy” button looks very out of place and inconsistent with the rest of the design in my opinion. Are there any plans to change that?

some progress

54 Likes

Tween animation

21 Likes

I’m currently working on building a town in the U.K. that is based on the coast.

I plan on incorporating a pub, fish and chip shop, post office, small police station etc and use it for a ro-nation I will be creating in the future.

Along with that I also have other objects to create including medals, ribbons, instruments, poppies of which would be made in 3D modelling software such as blender or C4D.

It’s a large project I am aware but the self satisfaction and the enjoyment it would bring to others outweighs that.

I’m working on a game I made where you blow stuff up. Right now, I am working in adding more buildings.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5737748509/Wreck-City

4 Likes

What do you use for your maps?
I love them :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Working on low poly cars for a commission

8 Likes

Very nice, though suggest unioning the escalator glass to remove that overlapping effect

Oooh that looks so cool! I’ll check out the twitter now!

Wow, this deserves more likes. Everything is very accurate, like how the laser is just a dot on whatever surface it’s pointing at. I can tell it’s inspired by escape from tarkov or something since the laser for some reason is the first thing that reminds me of it. Is it available to play? I would love to try it out

Winchester 1873 reforged for Fall accelerator intern project westbound 2

15 Likes

turn on shadows or do shadowmap there is no shadows

My first thing I ever made in blender was a cube. Compared to that this is very impressive.
Good job!

1 Like

OMG i love this this is so nostalgic i love the modle too!

1 Like

I’m working on this game.
Where you waste your time for nothing OR to show off how much time you have wasted doing nothing when you had better things to do.

The original game can be found through this link:

7 Likes

“Hey, you! You’re finally awake!”

2 Likes

22 Likes