What are you working on currently? (2020)

result screen for my game; with lots of tween animations

22 Likes

I drew my own Roblox character freehand

Rate my Roblox character drawing

0 voters

8 Likes

Blender to make all the models and roblox studio to build the environments and make map boundaries and shadows.

4 Likes

that was actually pretty impressive.

This is pretty much what I’ve been up to:

9 Likes

So, I was have an idea for my New Game. It will will be a Obby but relly special Obby. (I don’t want to spoil even more because it will be very special.)

This is Spawn for My Game : )

and The Game Icon.

idk if it will be good as game so i have to ask for it :smiley:

• It’s Good.
  • It’s Bad.

0 voters

4 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes

I’m currently working on making a custom character for a game that I will be making as of this week, I’ve never done this before but I think it’s a great start for me. :smile: I’m hoping to get an adventure game put out in the future!

Thought I’d edit my post because, I got a little more progress done not enough to make an entirely new post so. if anyone sees this here you go :smile:

10 Likes

You should move the position of the viewmodel. It blocks too much of the center screen.

Map I’m making for Total Warfare.

7 Likes

I’ve made something beautiful robot creature called… Protogen.:fox_face:

I rebuild a protogen with a new chest and leg model. The head was from one of the UGC members. I’ve been working on this since like 2 days ago. It may be painful to update all of the muscle characters I made. This might be one of my favorite designs I ever made! It might look weird because both arms and legs are metal and metal can make the color dark when I increase my graphic quality to level 21.

I may wanna give credit to UGC member who made Cyber Critter hat.
imageimage

15 Likes

:crab::crab::crab: Grass. :crab::crab::crab:

Slay it sis :heart_eyes:

(this is not a joke.)

1 Like

Little explaining for my Game :- )

7 Likes

Here’s the VR script I’ve been working on for the last 2 days! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

gauges

21 Likes

Sadly I tryed, but they are too laggy for my game.

Can’t see much in this screenshot but I’ve got custom ranked matchmaking working! I just need to hook up a pretty UI now.

RobloxStudioBeta_QyQlFTYKM3

14 Likes

Haven’t seen that game in a while

Made an icon for my wizard game :slight_smile:

Still searching for a better name

5 Likes

Here is the game:

2 Likes