What are you working on currently? (2020)

Awesome, are you using an algorithm similar to chess’s Elo rating system?

1 Like

Haven’t completely settled on a specific rating system yet but that is probably the way I will go.

1 Like

From what ive heard glicko is quite a good algorithm for stuff like this. Might have to do some research though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Is there any chance when this will be on sale as a plugin? If it’s already on sale what is it called?

(Part 2) Do you see that huge silhouette to the bottom with some fog? If so, let me tell you that it is growing little by little, by the way more images of how the prison is ending

23 Likes

Very nice! I really like how you can control a plane just like in real life, I really want to see this into a game, Great Work!

1 Like

Ignore the weird shading but low poly car commission I’ve been working on

9 Likes

There hasn’t been much additions to Madness District recently so instead, i’ll let you guys enjoy these screenshots with Reshade shaders which could maybe serve as wallpapers (with clearly exaggerated reflections which would fit more if i used the rain atmosphere preset i made).

18 Likes

Cafe/Diner.

49 Likes

They aren’t free model chairs though…

1 Like

I’m making science type of game

1 Like

I can hear the sound trap free music stuff xd

atleast i didn’t copy the whole track lol. I put them in order to make different track but ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯

ye, I do the same dont worry xd

I don’t think there’s any way I’m getting Steelstrike out this year now, I’ve barely even started work on the second character…

I wasn’t talking about your model, it must have bugged sorry uhh

Some progress on my tiny toons combat :slight_smile:

7 Likes

great!
:+1: really good work mate!

Developing a game engine on top of Roblox’s architecture to make an improved version of Roblox Studio for my team.

2 Likes

wow… sounds very ambitious! any chances to hv a look on this concept?