What are you working on currently? (2020)

wow roblox

4 Likes

Worley noise!

I think I can use it to generate caves or something.

24 Likes

Little partisans knife

12 Likes

Currently working on my group’s first professional model collection! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Can’t wait for the release of Doom 2. It will show what Roblox’s capability throughout the years. Good work on this gun as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Past few weeks I’ve been doing a lot of drawing. Like, a lot of drawing.

Interesting before and after for about ten days of practice!

Before:

After:

12 Likes

Little Czech Tank Engine

[robloxapp-20201115-1147483.wmv|attachment]

It Flying
robloxapp-20201115-1147483.wmv (7.0 MB)

5 Likes

2 Likes

41 Likes

Man oh man am I excited for this. I’ve been following this and it looks really cool. It reminds me of robot 64 and that’s a good thing! Do you have a discord or a group for this project? If so can you please link it to me?

It sounds like you have use chrome music lab! Nice.

I know this is several months later, but roux + bobux = borboux. Also to the OP, I’m working on a sci-fi research labs meltdown, etc.

Updated my map!
I’m building this just for Fun

12 Likes

I like the green low-poly landscape!

1 Like

Made the individual parts in Blender, then imported bits and pieces to give each area a material.
A bit low-key compared to the other cool creations, but I’m proud of it.

3 Likes

36 Likes

I really like the how the builds give a realistic vibe to it. I believe you’re going for San Francisco? I somewhat recognize buildings from Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Also, there is a prison at sea, which seems it takes inspiration from Alcatraz. Am I right?

I am not trying to recreate a city from real life exactly, but what is similar it may be, but something is not based entirely in San Francisco ,
But you are right about the prison, obviously in my style

7 Likes

My first Visual Effects made in blender, check this tutorial if you want to make those yourself too

30 Likes