What are you working on currently? (2020)

It’s not really a fe2 map. I made it in my spare time last month. May come back and fix some of the colour combinations.

1 Like

2D Particle System…

24 Likes

doom vibe bro excellent work!! keep up that great work

1 Like

Here are some early screenshots of a few road barriers which are part a new SciFi game I am working on called Tek City.

Statistics

Build time: Approximately 1 hour
Part count: 116
Height: 2.575 studs

Note: Part count is per barrier not all three barriers combined.

In-Game Screenshots

Note: I am still working on the lighting, hence the dark screenshots.

5 Likes

local co-op anyone?

old “test” place where I created a conceptual “local multiplayer” mode where a new character spawns in for each gamepad that is connected/despawns when disconnected. main character is controlled using default device controls (touch/mouse+keyboard).

this was me connecting my PS4 controller to my PC, then disconnecting it–as you can hear

might revisit this at some point. could make an interesting game ig.

21 Likes

ooh! you know, I was thinking of doing a game like that for Xbox!
but then I remembered that Xbox is not only the smallest market, but is really filtered in terms of what games people even see…

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a obstacle course game for awhile, thought I’d show you guys bits of the interface I designed for it.

12 Likes

It looks like using a threshold you could generate trees and rocks at certain points(you would have to have the frequency cranked up to the max)?

I think it’d be a cool feature to add to a game. You can always use gamepads on a PC or mobile too!

Probably best suited to some sort of platformer or party game. I don’t really know how you’d use it legitimately in Roblox otherwise, without it just being a gimmick.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons has a nice implementation of local multiplayer that’d be cool to emulate, even just as a concept. Still feels a bit like a gimmick when you’re the only one that plays the Switch in your house though.

1 Like

The style you’re going for kind of reminds me of Obby King…Keep up the great work!

I love it < 3
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Advance the flag of Dixie, hurrah! hurrah!

1 Like

Just some basic form of magic :clown_face:

2 Likes

And now I made another game…
https://www.roblox.com/games/5945364266/Break-Things?refPageId=8af3e284-3d07-49c7-a847-fddac363f1a0

3 Likes

Working on a base building survival game called Fortower Inspired by tower defense and Clash of Clans :slight_smile:

15 Likes

fully animated glock w/ a lot of attachments, 15 hrs of work total + modelling time

22 Likes

Wow, I really like this modelling style! Game is coming along well.
Gives me r6 with some COD vibes.

3 Likes

Looks amazing, if you could. Is it possible you could share a link to the game when your done? Over all I absolutely love the skybox blending with the terrain, also, maybe add a better textures, not saying they skybox you have now is bad. Overall amazing work!

Certain parts of the song sounds a bit delayed / there is gap between next sound (ex, 15 - 20 sec)? Otherwise I like the 8 bit-y elements in this song XD

There was an update earlier, I’m gonna update that post briefly.

2 Likes