What are you working on currently? (2020)

absolutely no clue what i’m gonna use these for
i’m not even good at making outdoor scenes

15 Likes

Working on changes to bizbot19, defaultio and I’s free behavior tree plugin.

Summary of changes:

• Live debugger for any running behavior trees(per actor) where you can see the path your tree is traveling in real time

• Decoupled trees from instances to clean things up and have less overhead

• Comment Nodes

• Blackboards(optional shared or entity) with Blackboard condition/query nodes inspired by Unreal Engine 4’s system

23 Likes

Thanksgiving build:

43 Likes

currently working on Christmas Maps for Phantom Forces. (Jungle is the map shown into North Pole)

7 Likes

WIP of an Irish, fantasy map as part of a development team. There are tors, arches, cliffs and rivers… all the best landforms.

12 Likes

So, I’m all into @SimplyALemon’s TV heads. My favorites are the Dreamy Blue TV and the Halloween Pumpkin TV.

Unfortunately, there isn’t a Christmas TV yet.

So for fun, I decided to use the Halloween Pumpkin TV mesh (all credit for the mesh goes to Simply), create a Christmas TV, and use it on a Christmas GFX.

I think it came out pretty good. Of course, I’m not going to steal this from SimplyALemon because it’s their original mesh. Even if I could, I’m not apart of the UGC program.

Just something I created!

16 Likes

I finished an animation (short cinematic) for a UGC concept not too long ago. I personally think I did alright, but more importantly I learned a bit about video production from this! :blush:

20 Likes

forgot to post this here yesterday, but my game has just gone into private testing : )
yesterday was day 1 and today was day 2

here are some screenshots :smile:

stay tuned for our release later this year :innocent:

14 Likes

Congrats on the alpha testing! Does your game have a Discord community I could join?

1 Like

yes we do :smile:

discordgg/projecthood

^ add a dot in between discord and gg

1 Like

Made procedurally generated cities.

It’s an algorithm that generates road layouts, buildings of varying sizes and vegetation.
It’s pretty fun to work on and looks nice so I decided to share.

You can choose the size of the city, the seed used for the generation as well as how how you want the buildings to be

I’m gonna try to add more variety to the buildings as well as a traffic simulation with cars driving along the roads.

49 Likes

I made a grapple hook game. Check it out: [Woopedt's Place Number: 92 - Roblox

meme warning

do-you-wanna-keep-the-meme-or-do-you-wanna-15060559

for real tho, Best thing I had figured out for making generated cities was by creating a bunch of “city block” templates that always interconnect with each other.

it worked really good for stuff like, a scene to fly over

but the scene really falls apart when you get onto the street level

27 Likes

Tweens are awesome! New inventory UI:

15 Likes

I’m working on galaxy generation (you can see the star clusters), I need to make planets and moons to orbit around these stars now.

(this galaxy is very small and not the final product as I needed to scale it down to take this screenshot)

21 Likes

Spore space stage gameplay when :eyes:

3 Likes

brb adding the grox

Eotech EXPS-3
its missing some rail components but im too lazy to finish it

19 Likes

Recently finished up an M79 Grenade Launcher model for my FPS

25 Likes

me: in order to stay true to my “building in 2015” roots i’ll stick to parts and never use blender for any of my builds

also me:

12 Likes