What are you working on currently? (2020)

31 Likes

34 Likes

I made a group image, I plan to possibly sell these in the future!

5 Likes

Ooh do u make animations ? :open_mouth:

I’m looking for someone who is good at it. I just taught myself and I made 2 which are not too great… lol :grimacing:

:

I’ve been working on my animation skills. I made a really basic fight scene here. I’ve also been working on a A Bizarre Day Type Game, but I’ll just post the fight scene here.
Sorry for the bad video quality. It’s not that slow in reality. I was too lazy to open up OBS to record it.

4 Likes

A couple more creature models from our upcoming game - Monster Planets. Hopefully will be sharing these guys in animated form very soon.

22 Likes

New Mini Restaurant, located on the map, and working soon on the snow update

20 Likes

Very good @murjarquitecto! Does the restaurant have a name?

I have been working on a palm tree that I built, which is not the best so I want to see how I can make it better. Here are the pictures to it:

Top Angled

I’d love as much feedback and constructive criticism as possible. Thank you!

6 Likes

I don’t have a specific one yet, but it has become a mini franchise

1 Like

Cool! I am also looking forward to seeing your snow update! Keep up the great work friend!

1 Like

I’ve taken @EndorsedModel’s excellent 4-way intersection signal models and reworked the scripting so players can control the signal timing via a control box like you normally see near intersections. Simply open the box and enter new timings for the signals. You can also optionally add a “player role” via a config table in the script to limit access to the control box.

You can get it for free here: https://www.roblox.com/library/6002183037/Configurable-4-way-intersection-traffic-signals

All tips for improvement are welcome :smiley:

10 Likes

my own terrible language

function demonstration

running a script

nested functions, editing global game values, loading whole scripts from pastebin, access levels, linting and code completion, easily embedded, easy to add new types
(though making the types depend on strings was quite stupid)

19 Likes

That’s amazing! I wonder how easy it is to add alleyways too. I think some procedurally generated alleyways between some of the buildings would really make this next level. Unless you already have that

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a custom character for some time now. I’ve been playing around with remodeling it because my first few attempts weren’t what I was looking for and I think I finally got it to what I want it to look like now. It was over 10k triangles and I had to reduce a bunch but that’s okay it still looks fairly decent for my first custom character.
Eirian
Eirian2
I honestly just need to figure out how to properly import it into roblox studio WITH color. I’m thinking it has to do something with the UV mapping as I am using Maya for my modeling. I’ll have to look into that a bit further but however, I’m extremely happy with the outcome! B)

4 Likes

(Now cancelled :frowning:)

Visual code editor plugin, just started today. This is going to take a looooooong time. First plugin ever!

13 Likes

i never seen that in my life. you might be very legendary builder :shock:

2 Likes

That looks amazing! How long did it take to create?

Made my first plugin because I was going through some very old builds and noticed that they were full of thousands of Snaps.

Selecting any ancestor of a Snap and clicking the button will remove them. Works pretty similar to any of those weld removing plugins.

https://www.roblox.com/library/5892193450/Snap-Remover

18 Likes

How would you even go about making a custom replication system?

2 Likes