What are you working on currently? (2020)

17 Likes

woooooo, amazing, maybe i can use it when i start making a game, but i will have to ask permission for it or it can be an strike

1 Like

Right Now I am working on my first game! Here are some pics from the “Boring Prison” Bad bois only…

“Hint” I will be adding a Maximum security section for only the baddest of bois, this pretty much means for players who either hack or cause havok or kill important players :wink:

10 Likes

This was also something I was working on a few months ago for a Flood Escape 2 map I submitted, it’s a planet-themed map

14 Likes

Making a low poly floating castle. This is the outline of it. Will finish soon

23 Likes

Our team and I have made a main menu:

19 Likes

Terrifying but very cool at the same time :joy:

1 Like

working on a new commission, this is the spawn point (i went with a small bunker type building)

15 Likes

Do I spy Bezier train track, with auto terrain filling action :eyes:

3 Likes

Update: I finished it

Looks pretty good!

33 Likes

How do you come up with this things so fast?!

I just made some decorations in blender and exported it to studio. It didn’t take a lot of time.

For a moment I thought this was from UE4. I see you’ve added a bit of sharpness too. I love it!

Please send me it. I NEEED to rig it. PLEASE.

im working on windows 98

14 Likes

Shouldn’t it say start instead of starrt?

3 Likes

oops thank you i will fix that

2 Likes

so roblox made a roblox studio update what i was want test on my game, and here is how it looks like with new lighting tehcnology

• and i want all my old game update so much so they will change alot :–)
4 Likes

Made this simple Vibe piece to test out “ChromaVerb” which is a Logic Pro X reverb Audio FX.

Without ChromaVerb:

With ChromaVerb:

With ChromaVerb, it sounds more immersive, and you get more of the feel of the vibes.

Also, without it, you can hear that there are cuts in the Vibe loops, while with ChromaVerb the cuts are less noticeable, therefore you aren’t distracted by them as much.

This is my first time using ChromaVerb so there’s room for improvement.

Btw all the sounds I put here I’m probably not gonna use, so if you really wanna use them feel free

Edit: Fixed them because I noticed they were out of beat.

6 Likes

Concept art for my tower defense game!!!

31 Likes