What are you working on currently? (2020)

Reminds me of LEGO, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Almost Finished

31 Likes

My first ever try out low poly shop, not done it’s for a big anime game i’m making!

4 Likes

Thought I’d update this and mention that it’s completed, and I’m currently working on a Discord Server Boosting REST API for Roblox. You send the API a Roblox ID, and it returns with a boolean if the user is boosting the specific discord server or not. (Among other things, not ready to mention everything else yet :eyes:)

I’m currently working on GFX and some magic :slight_smile:

WatermarkedGFX2

4 Likes

Float designs for my soon to be released game, Bloxville Pool

16 Likes

I recreated the Barrack in Clash Of Clans

Everything here is made out of unions & Parts

25 Likes

15 Likes

I’ve not played that game for so many years. The model brings back a lot of memories! really impressive how you made that without meshes!

2 Likes

Recently, I’ve been working on Farming World! The game will be released in 2021 in around January, I’m really excited to release this game. :thinking:

You can find our dev-log here: DevLog

4 Likes

I used to play this game all the time haven’t played it in a while

2 Likes

Behold…

14 Likes

Well, that is Jupiter right?
Well, I do like the map certainly in some parts, however some parts in mid sections need details.

It is, I’m not working on the map anymore but I just wanted to share it. Maybe sometime when I have time I’ll be able to return to it & improve

1 Like

Front page game quality right here lads, come all and see before it releases!

2 Likes

Attrition’s getting a howitzer (field gun? It’s not quite the right size for either) so I’m here making a deploy and fire animation.

23 Likes

nice how did you make those? I know nothing about art

1 Like

Yessir! Believe it : )

Thanks for the support bro I see how you’ve been following our progress :heart:

1 Like

w.i.p

34 Likes

It’s December here and my birthday is tomorrow! Oh and… I was working on this new desk revamp for my showcase game, My Room. It will have a new decoration including a DVD, a school object, and a soda can! Recently, I’ve finished the desktop in the morning. The desktop was hard to make with my 2 GB ram, but hey! I’m glad that it looks perfect to me. Also, don’t mind that the gaming PC setup doesn’t have wires. Lol

10 Likes