What are you working on currently? (2020)

Currently working on Some cars

30 Likes

Omg that royce looks beautiful.

2 Likes

Incredible scenery! I can’t wait to see what kind of project comes from that

2 Likes

For the first time making pets…I don’t think this is bad.

9 Likes

38 Likes

Woah. So realistic, doesn’t even look like a roblox game.

1 Like

THX I made those with Powerpoint because I know nothing about art too hahahaha!
jk, I didn’t have any proper art software

19 Likes

i made bunker in roblox!!

(this one is max level image tho)

21 Likes

The Last Days - new post-apocalyptic open-world game. Here’s the City.

52 Likes

Would you publish this as a game? I would love to see this ingame

im working on somekind of scpf and random images

1 Like

Figured I would post one more time before this thread is locked next year. Working on trying to adapt to a new workflow now that Mesh Deformation is out. Got to say it’s taken a load off of what I would usually need to do in order to Rig and Animate the things I want, since now I can do it all in Blender! Here’s two animations I’ve created with the help of Skinned Meshes:

Shark Mount from Roblox’s “Great White Mount” gear, first time ever weight painting in Blender but more importantly, the first time ever Animating a Shark, haha.

tarabyte’s Friendly Skull and Friendly Hands Accessories. Not that much of a visual example showing the true power of Skinned Meshes, but the set up behind it was much more simplified compared to what I would’ve normally done thanks to this update!

42 Likes

Can I suggest Figma (it’s somewhat comparable to Adobe Illustrator)? It’s free and cloud-based, so no downloads required. They do look awesome though, and I’m very impressed that you did them in PowerPoint!

4 Likes

oh dang nice it probably took a long time

Improving the visuals on my 3D building defense game called Fortower. Although it doesn’t look the best right now.

6 Likes

Working on the holiday game jam with my team! Can’t reveal too much about what we’re doing, but here are some pics :wink:

8 Likes

I’m still new to building at this point. I’m starting off making a robot so I can work on my scaling, moving,etc. the basics pretty much here is my progress: image

7 Likes

Almost finished

39 Likes

Ahoy! Today was my birthday and I’m really enjoying getting an art gift from my friend. Oh… I want to show you this gaming setup. At least, you already saw it but new stuff! School object, Bloxy Cola, and Microphone! Microphone is still not finished yet, so I will need to work on it tomorrow. :birthday: :desktop_computer:

15 Likes

21 Likes