What are you working on currently? (2020)

We Wish You a Merry Christmas Remix! Getting into the holiday spirit!

This one is a bit easier on the ears:

11 Likes

Did you make that all in studio?

Wait wha~ you generated all that what plug-in is it?

Torii build! :smiley:
Speedbuild: ROBLOX | TORII SPEED BUILD - YouTube
twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiits1

15 Likes

Played around with future lighting

3 Likes

Oh hey logimite! Yeah, I did. But this is an insanely old project so this isn’t my best work :slight_smile:

I have designed a part of my prison, like the watchtowers, and more

28 Likes

Wow! Looks amazing. How could you do that in studio?

AEK 971 on PBR

AEK 971 on roblox materials

18 Likes

Managed to significantly improve the visuals for my procedural cave generation code.
This is all generated by code, nothing has been manually placed.

17 Likes

Light Tactical Vehicle with LMG option. I should really at least vertex paint those seats.

16 Likes

Are you using mesh deformation for this?
Thats a suprisingly clever use for it!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what’s going on there :wink:

Still working out the best way to accomplish it in terms of updating vertices(bones) to make sure I can wrap around objects and make sure that it’s always on top. Just some maths I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That looks very nice! Is it all made out of parts? Or did you use a 3D modeling software? Also, what’s vertex painting? :sweat_smile:

That door really looks like a Lego door.

Creating trains, this is my first one, inspired by the Roger E. Broggie train made for Disney.

If you want me to add any more details hit me a reply, I’m not to fussed about colours or materials at this time.

In the background are the plans I used to elp me and in the foreground you can see the track size for the train.

10 Likes

Hold up. You mad THAT in roblox studio!? I don’t believe it! Really good job :upside_down_face:

No I’m pretty sure it was made in an external program. Roblox Studio is not well suited for complex 3D modeling

4 Likes

Nope,Its made in ROBLOX studio .It is not made up of “Complex models” ,They’re just blocks and other things which look beautiful.

2 Likes

I’m working on my first game and (after a bit of research!) just finished up my A* pathing implementation. I’m really happy with how it turned out :smiley:

17 Likes

It’s modelled on Cinema 4D and imported into studio

4 Likes