What are you working on currently? (2020)

Small Update:

Added brickcolor palette with search function, like this:

3 Likes

I’ve spent my 2020 working on improving my Hotel Group; Volt Hotels, making the games, and growing the member count and such! But I personally love seeing what everybody else on the platform has taken their time to create for others to enjoy! Thank you for that developers! :+1:

This looks so insane! Can’t wait to play it! Keep working hard!

1 Like

November - December 2020,

Been working on studying material interfaces, here are some UIs that I’ve been working on for Chess^2.

41 Likes

16 Likes

This is gonna take forever to build

Concept art by @Another_Moth and @D0GGO3:
houseplace

11 Likes

THAT IS SO COOL!

I love the tiny buildings and units, they are really good.

2 Likes

once I polish some UI aspects and changes, expect it to be playable for testing very soon!

1 Like

Time to go underground! :partying_face:

Don’t mind those fools. You can trust me. :wink:

25 Likes

I try to build the most classic Roblox Logo in to my Game like decoration.

I’m not best Modeler/Builder but I was try my best to make it pretty same.

11 Likes

Great job on the recreation! I only errors I see are the misalignment of parts on the corners.

2 Likes

The R stick thing (the part that makes an R different than a P, I know that doesn’t make sense) looks a little too vertical, otherwise looks totally 2012-2015 Roblox!

1 Like

i hate maths. anyway, here’s a ScrollingFrame with 100,000 TextButtons at 60fps

13 Likes

Future lighting looks amazing.
https://streamable.com/g707ui

23 Likes

Medieval Chivalry on Roblox

https://streamable.com/2w4fop

23 Likes

Low poly port, took me 5-6 hours to make

23 Likes

My computer started lagging while it was playing the video xD

1 Like

How strange! I actually managed to render scroll to (techincally I was only rendering 14 items) around 677,000 items before Roblox couldn’t handle rendering it anymore. Even then there was no lag, just weird spacing between items.

Seems to work really well on mobile too. Next step will be grid layouts. I’m planning on using this in my own game (avatar editor specifically) and perhaps plugins.

2 Likes

i made an R10 character rig!

21 Likes

This looks incredible! All the time you put into this is shown by the amount of detail everything has. Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like