What are you working on currently? (2020)

I’m finishing up the first beta for my Private Server List bot. This bot makes it easier for members of your Roblox Discord group to play together by allowing members to “donate” their private servers.

EDIT: see the thread: RbxServerList - Private Server List for your Discord Community

The RbxServerList bot keeps an updated list of private servers along with their player counts, and also allows you to set your own limits on how many people can join from the list.

The Discord bot keeps a list in the #private-servers channel in your Discord, as well as an online version where users can also donate their servers.

Here’s what the website looks like so far:

The server donating process:

Discord server list:

Not shown is the admin panel for Discord mods as well as the server management page that lets you set custom player limits.

14 Likes

The Old Man And His Life:
longest: https://www.roblox.com//library/1846533269/asset

long:
https://www.roblox.com//library/1846534174/asset

short:
https://www.roblox.com//library/1846534210/asset

shortest: https://www.roblox.com//library/1846534209/asset

3 Likes

Don’t give up on games like I used to do! Keep going unless you have no determination to make it.

1 Like

Thank you!
Although I think roblox would content delete it tbf for having UwU in it.

Hello,

Once again back with another project. This time around i made marching cubes with procedural generation, cause why not? Post (devforum)

30 Likes

Only one thing comes to my mind when I look at this and that is to Batter Up!, Good job on the hoverboard it really looks cool.

1 Like

I have built some assets and wait for join UGC to sell them, this is the current one available at this time :smiley:

5 Likes

Finished the holiday Rolls Royce how is it?

17 Likes

16 Likes

Wow that’s hand drawn? That’s really well made!

3 Likes

Space Race Builder Update

What is Space Race?

Space Race is an up and coming strategy and exploration game. Spawning on a planet, the players build it out how they want, and expand to other planets to fully gain their resource potential. Players research new technologies to get better buildings, military units, and exploration spacecraft. They can view other star systems and their planets, but if another player is at one of those star systems, you may see ships moving and realize you’re not alone where you’re at in the galaxy. Once unlocked interstellar technologies, players can expand to other planets or invade them. Diplomacy and trade can be made between players such as basic resources to technological knowledge. As of now, the end game technologies will be planet and star destroying weapons for the military-style for players, or for the science and exploration players. It would be opening a portal to another dimension (I just thought of this but there will be a science victory).

Over the past week for Space Race, our builder @bamaman102 have been hard at work remodeling and modeling SCI-FI themed models, here’s his work:

Solar Power Plant

Ammunition/Supplies Factory

Tank Factory

Oil Refinery

Planet Headquarters

Ore Refineries (Left is Iron, Right is Copper)

Oil Pump

Coal Power Plant

Mining Buildings (Far left is Stone, Middle is Copper, Far right is Iron)

Warehouse

Nuclear Power Plant

Electronics Factory

Space Port

Rockets

Tanks (Left is Standard tank, Right is an Anti-Space Craft/Satellite Tank)

Satellites (The Big one is a transport satellite, the one that looks like a telescope is a telescope, the drill looking thing is a planet survey to under geology of the said planet, and the last one is scanning satellite for anomalies or basic information about a planet)

Space station for Research or Large Ship Construction

Death Star Prototype or some form of a planet-destroying weapon

All building Credit goes to @bamaman102 for these buildings

22 Likes

Looks like a cool game. Nice builds @bamaman102

2 Likes

Progress on the complete rewrite and rework of my space game. Tons of work still left to be done, but making good progress!

27 Likes

Just making a small desert build!

5 Likes

Kinda small and stupid but I’ve been making a small MarketplaceService module to make dev products, gamepasses, and assets really easy to work with. I’d like to release this Module later on.

It unifies everything. Before, I usually had different workflows for gamepasses, assets, and dev products. It uses receipts (the receipt dictionary pretty much from ProcessReceipt)

It comes with checks that validates purchases (i.e for devproducts, the same purchase isn’t processed twice). I use ProfileService (which is a pretty epic DataStore module), so my GetPurchaseHistory and SavePurchase functions would usually stay the same.

This module also has support for unit testing, so that’s pretty epic.

Example Code:

-- on server ofc
local Marketplace = require(something.Marketplace)

function Marketplace.GetPurchaseHistory(player)
   return {} -- do whatever with dataStores to get purchaseHistory table
end

function Marketplace.SavePurchase(receipt)
   -- save receipt table (which is serializable) to data stores
   return true
end

local coins100 = Marketplace.DeveloperProduct.new(12345)
coins100.Purchased:Connect(function(receipt)
   local player = receipt:GetPlayer()
   player.leaderstats.Coins.Value += 100
end)

wait(10)

for _, player in ipairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do
   coins100:Prompt(player)
end
7 Likes

maybe add the bumps on the bottom of the walls with the lights?

4 Likes

Working on an OPEN PvP World Game with my homeboy @Nogalo

12 Likes

12 Likes

Okay how do you like this?

7 Likes

So, yesterday I thought of why not make an obby, then I also thought, let’s experiment some lighting lol.
Then I made this (ignore the baseplate xD)

I also took pic with an attempt to revert back teh settings to default(dw, I didn’t save this lighting)

Conclusion: I like winter+night time lighting

3 Likes