What are you working on currently? (2020)

15 Likes

Ro-Scale (.6 stud gauge)
American Locomotive Company (ALCo) 2-8-4 Berkshire!

Pere Marquette (Class N-1):

Nickle Plate Road (Class S-2)

And Everybody’s Favorite this time of year: The Polar Express!
(Supposedly Baldwin Class S-1, Though Baldwin never made any like this.)

The Details might not seem that great to some, These are all only 1.3 Studs wide, by 13 studs long, and 2.25 studs tall.

For anyone interested you can play with them here:

24 Likes

The thing is it isn’t textured at all loll

2 Likes

Details can actually be found on my portfolio, but I’ve tweaked the menu since that upload. Check it out

(the bullet stuff was changed too fit the shot, theres alot cool sounds)

8 Likes

Thank you, all are studio parts.

1 Like

Looks good! I’m not completely sure if you understood what I meant though-at least on the first pic, the menu seemed a bit too detailed for the game, but I assume you are still working on it? Sorry for confusion if any was caused.
EDIT: was that the inspired menu or sth?

1 Like

*my favorite car ever… its amazing.

In all seriousness, very good job. I love the reflections you added too. Nice touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.roblox.com/games/5226006694/Drop-In

1 Like

Done quite a lot of progress on a Dutch steam locomotive NS 7742 “Bello”. This project aims to create one of the most realistic steam locomotives on Roblox with realistic driving mechanics from managing the fire to keeping the water levels high.

There’s still quite a lot to do, but the general shape is there!

I am still actively working on it. At the moment the locomotive also received some new lanterns which are very detailed replica’s of the real deal.

On twitter I also share the progress, should you be interested in the project!

21 Likes
24 Likes

Haha I was just playing Avengers and was in the Ant Hill map and noticed they added lots of crawling ants into the build. Was just contemplating how much processing goes into the little things behind the scenes. Nicely done.

On a side note, I tested some theories I had and have gotten 1300 NPC patrolling around pretty decently…all on screen. Largest issue I think is part count now. Trying to remedy that presently.

Billiard Table got a new fresh looking redesign model! No more pocket holder. Apologize if I repost this like 2 times! :sweat_smile: The previous billiard table design looks fine, but I decided to think it should get a new improved design. I’m still proud of how this new design looks amazing to me!

Before... October 18th, 2020.

After... December 30th, 2020.

10 Likes

I made my own car PURELY from the Roblox Free model, a few extra parts.
I made it for some F1 Race Stars-like game that i burned.

11 Likes

I made a benchmark game a while back, and I had a part at the end testing around 100 AI humanoids.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5871058438/Benchmark

1 Like

Another music

and

Another art made with powerpoint!!

29 Likes

The music is really nice! makes me feel like I’m in a boss battle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, love the art you made, I didn’t know we can make ART on PowerPoint that’s awesome!

2 Likes

16 Likes

Making a re-creation of my room in Roblox!

Play here: Showcase Place - Roblox

14 Likes

re-making a minecraft map of mine into roblox…

…by hand.

this is probably gonna take a while

3 Likes

I’m blown away, if you can do this in PowerPoint I couldn’t imagine what it would look like if you used photoshop.

Do you have any experience in that?

2 Likes