What are you working on currently? (2020)

I made a cool behavior tree visual editor plugin , to prevent myself from having to scroll through a huge messy list of nested sequences, tasks, and a bunch of other stuff.

Here’s a quick example of how it looks

Tasks can be edited by clicking on the task node’s edit icon. This is a modified template example for “WalkToDoor”

Finally, when you’re done with your tree, you can simply create it with the specified object you want to use(obj parameter in tasks), and then run it as you normally would!

There’s also lots of space! Though I may at some point make it more infinite and just allow you to re-focus

https://gyazo.com/1becc094aff946554410ceb1eea5ab64.mp4

The actual behavior tree module this is using is BehaviorTree2, by @oniich_n @AntiBoomz0r and I.
UI assets from @bizbot19

53 Likes

This is beautiful and so handy, especially if you want to have a lot of agents that share functionality but with some variation to their orders and priorities.

1 Like

I’m actually creating a node based editor for an animation system I am working on. One of my problems is dealing with input on plugins. If you open sourced this, it would be awesome. Good work!

Very nice, try using mesh cars if ya want they look a lot better and scripting within the lights like blocks as the lights.

This is live to the testing place: RooM ★ DEVBUILD - Roblox
Enjoy!

9 Likes

Really nice new additions to the game! I love the new enemies and the addition of kicking, I think it will definitely spice up the combat a lot!

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/ln3_bwVs9R4 pew pew sounds for middistant/distant gunshots

oh I just noticed its like bloxburg! Nice work

Could use a lot of work in the beginning, but, the middle and end is fine!

“The West of the Wild.”

2 Likes

Will you open source this in the future? o:
I have much use for this in the near future o:

1 Like
13 Likes

The UI concept does not come from bloxburg, it actually comes from screenshots and videos of another old game called Habbo Hotel during it’s 2000-2013 era

Herickman's hotel icon for example:

Original concept:

Herickman’s hotel:

I made a showcase about those who hide their sadness under a mask

Loneliness - Roblox - If you wanna play with the jelly fish things of the night or sit beside her and listen to the tunes along with her

14 Likes

Thanks it took awhile for me to work out How Blender Works:sweat_smile:

Wow that looks Amazing!!
The atmosphere looks eerie but serene at the same time.

1 Like

An update to a Donut i had posted here earlier!

23 Likes

Just released the first bit of music I’ve made in a long time! It’s also my first music to be published on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and other places :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

The frozen tundra and northern winds of the sky birthed the hot ice that adorned the Mountains of Olympus. Shelves of ice and frost cascaded from the mountains and yet more snow and ice forever stood. A bow smithed for the true gods wielded the power to freeze instantly, yet melt their inner being. The fight against Cronus of Gluttony would wage for eons, yet here stood a weapon of defense. A bow that stood at the pinnacle of prowess.

18 Likes

spent some time designing a personal logo. won’t be using this for anything as of right now but it’s always fun to design stuff like this!

15 Likes

For 2020, I have decided to create my own game.

A redesign of the OG Swordfighting Tournament Game by TheGamer101.

The game is called Swordlink and it’s a fast-paced competitive game utilizing your sword of choice. Duel your friends or opponents on various maps and game modes to receive coins that go towards
custom swords and different cosmetics.

Although the game is still in development and should be released hopefully within the next few weeks. I’d love it if people would check it out:
Community: Swordlink - Roblox
Game: Beta - Roblox

Lobby

UIs

Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes