What are you working on currently? (2020)

Finished the layout of my city project I’m working on this year

39 Likes

Looks great! Will the city be fully customized?

3 Likes

https://i.gyazo.com/f0e7df63e8db836fd083f52d9226afab.mp4

31 Likes

Southern Transylvanian architecture (inspired by buildings in the Rucar-Bran Pass in Romania)

8 Likes

Little river-y thing that I made in my spare time.

3 Likes

I really like how this is turning out! What do you think?

8 Likes

Wow that’s beautiful i need to show my sister this, She really likes dragons!

2 Likes

FOLLOWUP

15 Likes

Currently trying to work out some rendering bugs! This one’s pretty cool looking (and also totally broken):

20 Likes

I have a portfolio website I use in real life, but I feel like I need to actually make one I can share on Roblox. So I am.

I’m working on this banner; not done yet but I’m liking how it’s coming along. Not my first time rendering a scene, but it is my first time using Roblox assets in one.

Can you guess what my muse was when making this?

7 Likes

finally finished my Donut scene at last

now i want a donut.

40 Likes

Is this a Doom Game?
It looks like one to me.

4 Likes

Wow that’s really cool!
How do you get the ideas for the design?

1 Like

Since the 4th of February, I’ve started a new project (“Dystopian Point”) that’s inspired by a very old game. My intention for the project was to make it stand out more visually appealing to everybody while keeping the same mechanics that the original had. I also do have some people helping me out in this!

Also comes with my best attempts with optimizations. Planning to handle over 50-75 players!

Very early design of a house with no owner. Already looking good!

Very early design of one part of the map.

5 Likes

Is that in roblox? The first image.

1 Like

That looks really cool! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Amazing job! I love the gun animation.

1 Like

This project is for Wonders V1! I need your guys opinions, is it decent atleast? I have been building for about 2 years now, so yeah.

65 Likes

It’s nice, the ambient is a bit on the heavy side, but maybe that’s just me. Not sure. But the building looks detailed and fits well together in the pictures you gave us. Good job.

2 Likes

This’ll be my very second build. I’m not very good with colors, but I’d say this looks quite well if I say so myself.

9 Likes