What are you working on currently? (2020)

that’s awesome :heart_eyes:; so it’ll change the active editor in VSCode when you change tabs in Studio too?

For example, will VSCode hide when you switch to the game viewport tab, and show again when switching back to a script editor tab?

Main theme to my game.

7 Likes

Intriguing style, would love to see more of this.

That’s been my style since 2016, with increasing detail over time.

6 Likes

These caves are definitely working as intended

25 Likes

Prototype Match Creation UI

Match Creation Screen

Menu Screen

Changelog Screen

ChangelogScreen

Welcome Screen

WelcomeScreen

Feedback is appreciated :smile:

2 Likes

It kinda does look like Roblox layout.
I recommend you change the fonts to Gotham (normal, bold, or black, depends) if you’re trying to replicate the current Roblox Catalog layout.
ViewportFrames allow for 3D previews when you go to an item’s page, just like in the actual website.
You may also want to change the color scheme for the topbar if you’re going to replicate the Catalog website, since it’s just a light/dark scheme. Or make it standard blue like the old website scheme if you want.

Alternatively, you can try replicating old 2016 website designs by making the topbar just standard blue instead of turquoise and keeping most of the font as Source Sans Pro, and maybe more things. 3D previews were still a thing back then. And the Develop page hasn’t been really redesigned, and still doesn’t support dark theme.

1 Like

If I can’t go outside, I’ll just make my own outside.

22 Likes

Started working with @ClockworkSquirrel on my Hotel Project again. Here’s WIP teleport menu he’s cooked up!

Also I’ve been getting more Kinetic Code stuff ready… :eyes: So soon.

18 Likes

Just got flooded caves to work in Blox!

This could open up some really interesting caving gameplay mechanics, for example underwater ores or ores only spawning under lava. We’ll see how it goes!

26 Likes

https://gyazo.com/d9f32b9284a04e84b44140647f92afef

2 Likes

how can you manage with that freaksure without your pc dying :white_check_mark: nice creation

3 Likes

lots of sleepless nights of optimisation :stuck_out_tongue:

On top of that, I just added in support for block lighting and added lava!

Literally hot stuff :wink:

35 Likes

Before

After

see any difference?

3 Likes

Currently producing an Alice in Wonderland themed event for Astral Hearts in April. Probably one of the biggest content related updates I’m trying to pull off ever.

Credits for all the assets in the thread below, since I’m really just a scripter.

13 Likes

good view?

2 Likes

Some more space UI progress. I really like the way this is looking so far. Out of all the UI I’ve ever designed, this right here has got to be my favorite.

6 Likes

Custom handles moving object system ^^

Global space:
https://gyazo.com/db5226a4f3b126b497234607061a42c5

Local space:
https://gyazo.com/60ab546ed3bde1038b6d0f1b7c07b233

After fixing some really minor issues i may open source code for all to use in their games

18 Likes

So after a long while trying to make high-poly assets, I decided to switch to low-poly for Legend of the Eldritch. :smiley: So far so good!

What do you guys think? :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Are you making these in Blender?

1 Like