What are you working on currently? (2020)

:palm_tree: Low Poly Tropical Islands :palm_tree:

Got a little bored and just made this in a few minutes, any thoughts on how I could possibly make it better? Feel free to let me know. Any feedback on improvement is welcome! I hope you are all having a great week. :smile:

27 Likes

Tons of free time to finally work on my FPS game again :smiley: Added tactical sprint.

20 Likes

Hey Devs, Just wanted some feedback on my sword simulator adventure map! The theme is a floating island style build, low-poly medieval theme! Any feedback on what to add or what not to add is appreciated! Thanks!

-Plethoa

GAME LINK

Pictures

14 Likes

14 Likes

I know it’s not much and they’re not perfect, but I learned how to use the animation editor after not using it ever really. :smiley:

4 Likes

Working on a big update for my game Ghirardelli Factory Tycoon! Adding stuff like:

• Quests
  • Achievements
  • Leveing
  • Rebirthing
  • Gamepasses/Dev Products
  • And much more!
1 Like

I made PID springs, then ended up spending a few hours making a chassis script to test them, and fell down a rabbit hole of tiny numbers tweaks as I tried to add more to the script to balance out the values.

Ended up with a fairly nice arcade chassis feel

I’ll need to rewrite it at some point.

18 Likes

You should give the camera a little bit more height, it is so hard to see the road ahead

4 Likes

Looks really nice! I’d recommend adding some flowers, huts/little houses to make it seem more alive I guess.

3 Likes

Working on GFX in hopes of building up a portfolio of some sorts to possibly help other people out in the future!

2 Likes

Recreating the ‘Create a character’ UI for Herickman’s Hotel, removed the 3D background and started using a viewport frame to render the character in a blue contrast 2D background, also made the UI smaller so in the future I can readapt the game for mobile more easily.

5 Likes

a friend wanted me to make this

5 Likes

Today I just messed around and made random stuff, including robloxian size hamster balls, and directional conveyors (e.g ramps and loops etc), but what I found most fun was making a perlin noise forest generator, that can be modified during run time via settings folder

R1bCB6QhuI

lcJFv6u8KX

14 Likes

Hey there, I am working on a game called Lava Race and would like to get some feedback on my first Roblox Devlog for it. Here is the video:

4 Likes

There is a higher chance for you to recieve feedback in the Building Support category, just want to give some friendly advice.

3 Likes

For a city game im working on, I decided to make a revamped version of the old roblox spray paint gear.

https://gyazo.com/3ae74c62177600d948fc5ffc72565a3a

It also correctly handles incorrect ids and placement

https://gyazo.com/20c1fe9137cd24cd5e4275ee8dfbaa7d

15 Likes

For This Year, I am currently working on UGC items, such as these two.

6 Likes

Finished my oil rig

45 Likes

Finished Korriban, a map from Star Wars

25 Likes

Stepping out of my comfort zone and made some JDM interpretations, including POP UP HEADLIGHTS

9 Likes