What are you working on currently? (2020)

Also working on AI stuff : )

This is my implementation of Boid path following, agents have very limited perception of the world around them and “make decisions” based on that information.

What the server looks like

Slap on some r15 models and animations and you got yourself a humanoid less client hoard.

15 Likes

My first time animating in the in-built plugin:

Falling

It was kind of easy, but it was very time-consuming. I spent 20% animating the whole thing and 80% tweaking every keyframe to make it more lively.

12 Likes

Started work again on my Dialoguer plugin. The goal is to maintain compatibility with dialogue created using the Roblox Dialogue Editor. Up next is allowing users to select multiple nodes, and some minor design changes to nodes.

Old widget interface (May '19)

15 Likes

2 realistic buildings i have been working on for my showcase :cowboy_hat_face:

22 Likes

https://gyazo.com/29e01726c0c7cbfd17eb779cdc94d815

5 Likes

I programmed a website for my game studio Plated Studio! You can visit it at https://platedstudio.loertis.dev.

3 Likes

aiygygyyggygy yg gy ygyuguguyguy

10 Likes

Maybe apply some realistic backgrounds I would say,

Looks good with the font and blending, 7.5/8 out of 10.

2 Likes

Will do! :slight_smile: Thank you for your comment.

3 Likes

I’m currently working on my newer group, Names Association. I’m also working on a secret little game that will launcher in about 2-3 years. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made this kinda of cool thing using viewport frames (on screen) and triangulation, that allows any number and any shape of hole to be cut and is an improvement over my previous post. it Creates some cool effects, i guess?

it can be any color, i just put it on black and never changed it while recording :man_shrugging:

I5wfaPseQo

42 Likes

Looks awesome! One thing I would recommend is possibly changing the uniforms to more of an Imperal-German look.

3 Likes

Hey Developers, I was deciding too make a 3D model of a sword/dagger. I have only been doing blender for 4 days. I want too know all of your guys opinion. Of Course, Improvements or The model overall.

blendersword

Thanks for Reading.
~Pr_amise

19 Likes

Hey Dude, Sorry. The lines are from the UV Texturing. Also, this just takes practice. I suggest you watch tutorials on how you make 3D models like this one.

4 Likes

Did you wanted the blade to look like that or to look straight clean like a normal blade?

It can be taken as a creative blade then if it was your decision.

1 Like

I made the blade look like that.

2 Likes

The blade’s design, in my perspective is really ancient-looking which I really appreciate and adore.
Though, to make dagger more realistic it’s better to give the blade a little more improvement in it’s texture.
Overall, you did a very great job in designing it.

4 Likes

Thank You, I really did not choose too do the ancient-looking type weapon. Yes, the blade is probably one of the most things that need work.

3 Likes

The dagger looks extraordinarily good for a person that has been modeling for 4 days, but the dagger has its pros and cons, the pros being it looks like an ancient weapon, as @megapaul0917 stated, and that it also looks very good for a new modeler with 4 days of experience.

the cons being that the topology gets, or appears to get very messy at the bottom of the handle, unless that’s because of your camera angle.

Overall i like this dagger, keep up the good work! :+1:

5 Likes

I feel like the point isn’t sharp enough. Make it sharper, more damage. :wink:

4 Likes