What are you working on currently? (2020)

Nah i’m fine, but thanks for asking!

1 Like

Ninja stuff Going on here

6 Likes

Made a really bad helicopter.

silent edit: It consists of unions, and parts…

5 Likes

After a bit of thinking about the combat in my game, I thought it would be best to go for an over-the-top approach to maximise fun.
This is the giant mechanical boxing glove

9 Likes

Guess who got gunplay somewhat working!

(reddit link because devforum didn’t want to host the video file)
and gun’s have physics too!

bigger and heavy guns sway much more, as they’re heavy.

I wonder if i have recoil set too high :thinking:

34 Likes

That is actually roblox but with better graphics look at the thing in the right top corner

Apparently, I’m just working on trying to improve in building and I am gonna be honest I’m not that bad though, I have actually improved :smiley:

I was able to create my first detailed model in a blender.

13 Likes

Is there a public place where this can be tested? Looks reallyyy cool!

2 Likes

Desert.

27 Likes

I’ll be posting about this when it’s ready to be showed off, still got lots to make

2 Likes

I used the Avatar Evolution build for my Animation II final. I set out to model, rig, and animate a sign post for my upcoming game. I’m really looking forward to its full release!

10 Likes

A jungle themed death run map.

Link to the place: Jungle Themed Deathrun Level - Roblox

This was a failed commission, so if you would like to bid on it, you can do that here: https://twitter.com/JoeBpng/status/1260765281309175808

19 Likes

Lightning sword

Strikes all NPCs within 50 studs of the player (for now)

4 Likes

I’m working on a killing simulator I’ve trashed so many games but I’m almost done so I’m going to finish it but I get bored fast making simulators so I’m have ideas for new games

That looks so cool when you publish it I’ll be the first one playing it your avatar looks cool as well

hey what do you think a bout my sound i have created and it was pretty good. so… i wanna share you this sound:
https://www.soundtrap.com/playlink/dfd12be9-945d-422f-bfc6-c3f85ac8b8b9/

Something about the vibrato. Linear synth pads where I can’t find the right harmony.

I usually place the synth pad like chords. Like in this one.

4 Likes

it is very good for you but for me, I just started making sound yesterday and I was wondering…
can you teach me about the sound, I kinda new in music. and also how do you put your playlist sound on this website without going to the other website

gonna be finishing it today

13 Likes