What are you working on currently? (2021)

Ouhh My First Simulator Area is nearly done! (It’s Moon Based, and some Futuristic stuff)

7 Likes

Dragon Ball Super fights be like:

6 Likes

Continuation of yesterday’s progress, didn’t have long to spend but here’s where I left off:

21 Likes

Looks good, keep at it! I’d try and fill in the room with a bunch of things, add some more depth to the walls / roof and also use some different colours / materials. Just mess around for a bit!!

2 Likes

The new Minecraft snapshots inspired me to add geodes to my game, so here they are!

They aren’t very detailed yet, but I’m going to model some crystals and make them generate inside the geodes.

11 Likes

Update: I have released this plugin: ColorPane, a suite of color tools for Studio [v0.4.0]

I’ve been working a color picker plugin for Studio. It’s got a color wheel, various sliders, and lets you create color palettes.

2021-02-11_0jfqa7p6iYp1zJXy

2021-02-11_nWmye5LP6ERLEPGf

23 Likes

Made a maze generator which uses a depth first search and recursive backtracking methods, and also uses OOP. I may go on to make this a whole dungeon generator with big rooms and simplified pathways, but not sure.

WpTwxWoMnL

100 x 100

1000 x 1000 (lol)

27 Likes

Would you be willing to show what the lighting settings are?

In the process of working on a flight simulator in VR

24 Likes

Making a Showcase!

I think I’m ready to start making high quality show cases! If you have any feedback to my creation please reply I’m hoping to hear any feedback I can before I release this!

20 Likes

[ Null Admin ]Command Index!

There will obv be much, much more commands than this when its released

More sneaks in the discord server

5 Likes

I’ve made a game about there is no game
Context There Is No Game is a game in cool math where there is no game but turns out there actually is a game
game here

12 Likes

super high poly test - Roblox managed to import a 500k+ tri model for a test LOL

25 Likes

@WalmartEmployee_Kuro that’s insane, but it looks really good.

1 Like

A nearly-done animation that I was just randomly doing. I’m unfortunately aware that there are some inaccuracies on how the revolver is used, but this was really hard to animate and I’m only a beginner.

:C

7 Likes

Update on this:

8 Likes
15 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/6323342331/Atmospheric-Lighting

Here, it looks best on Graphics 10.

7 Likes

This looks amazing, keep up the good work and i hope it turns out good!

2 Likes