What are you working on currently? (2021)

Currently working on a shopping outlet. (ツ)

23 Likes

Trying to get my GFX to a skill level where it would be on mainstream game icon/thumbnails check out my latest one here!

59 Likes

I am consistently working on improving my programming and 3D modeling skills, I might even become a all in one developer. A few examples of furniture are all down below.

This is only a few, I am currently learning and utilizing graphics designs, UI, building, etc. Can’t wait to become a all-in-one dev!

114 Likes

Did you make this game all by yourself??

3 Likes

Kinda.

I have a team and we’ve all been good friends for years now and we decided to start this in April. Everyone else on the team just does building (and some graphic designing/media including me). I do 100% everything else (coding, animations, UI, etc). I also know how to build too, I did like 50% of the building.

4 Likes

Kind of a repost.
But basically this.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a runway for my clothing group! I am also learning basic scripting, I scripted a gui to show your rank in my group over your head in the game. I’m looking forward to a year full of growth in all of my developing specialties!!

16 Likes

If you’re talking about the white smoke, then yes, it is.

6 Likes

*final edit: don’t look at this, go look at the final version here

Happy New Year!

Hope this one goes better than the last one

I’ve bought a gun modelling course by Simon Fuchs, using 3ds Max and ZBrush to make a C96 Mauser. (I don’t use 3ds Max as the student licence is unavailable to me, but using Blender instead is actually better than I thought)
I’ll be posting updates on the high-poly and texturing in the near future!

26 Likes

I am currently working on some car parts. Right now I only have a light bar modeled. It’s a somewhat accurate recreation of the Federal Signal Vision, which is a boomerang shaped light bar similar to the light bars most police cars in Japan use, but instead of being a full light bar, it’s domes with bulbs in them. Today, this lightbar isn’t used, and the Police/EMs services that do use the Vision are probably using the newer model, the Federal Signal Vision SLR, which uses LEDs. I plan to use this on a car when I get the parts imported into Roblox. Hopefully I can create the spinning lights effect.

Here’s a rendered preview video of it. The lighting is not perfect. I tried to recreate the effect of the original Vision as best as I could. This is still a work in progress.
ezgif.com-gif-maker

For reference, here is the real Federal Signal Vision. Lightbar Highlight: Federal Signal Vision - YouTube
Edit: The lighting is weak because I used the Glass BSDF for the domes in Blender. After changing it to a Transparent BSDF the lights became stronger and more colorful. The domes need work as well, as the lights don’t bounce off the inside of the domes.

54 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

I’ve been working with @smelly_alfie on the first Ro-Racing convention in Roblox, RRC2021. We’ve already got a lot of things down, and hopefully, this event will unite the ro-racing community even tighter and that this will be our first success of 2021.

Heres a sneak peek of the convention center:

f09580dbabcd1b5d1408477da19b42ab

62 Likes

With my friend @Despaciovo, we are working in a mystery game called “Mystery (ALPHA)”

19 Likes

I attempted a GFX in Roblox Studio

And did some after effects in Ibis Paint X

Sigh Waywoc always manages to steal all of my likes to give away

28 Likes

Happy New Year! I’ll updating and redacting my object in roblox. Currently try to made a Reality Graphics, used
Terrain Editor. Please rate my object at 0 to 10.

33 Likes

Making interaction system using ProximityPrompts

27 Likes

Interesting, but me have a suggestion. Why so loud?

4 Likes

Wdym loud? There aren’t any sounds except for the gun (which is a placeholder)

5 Likes

Im currently working on a Vest

47 Likes

Dessert drawings! I tried going with a more realistic feel with these.

31 Likes

Im currently working on 3 games.
One Is a fighting game.
second Is My hero academia game I think.
and third Is One Piece game.
I have a LOT of work to do, and whats alright to me.

11 Likes