What are you working on currently? (2021)

Been working on character type things heavily inspired by a guy named Naurvus If that’s his name spelled correctly,

9 Likes

something for my characters lolll

15 Likes

Made icons for different maps in my game. I’m quite proud of what I have so far.

14 Likes

I was a bit concerned at that too, but after searching up ‘mcdonalds’ in the games search i’m a bit less concerned.

I’m still not 100% sure, so if anyone has insight on this it would be great.

from what ive gathered so far, if you are using a trademark for the same reason the trademark holder uses it, it is infringement. i.e. using the mcdonalds logo for your own restaurant, but if you’re referencing it for another purpose it’s generally okay, which is why writers can talk about mcdonalds without getting sued. I haven’t seen anything on videogames referencing trademarks though, so i’m again not 100% sure.

Alright just being sure so you dont get a DMCA warning like branded clothing type stuff

Finally finished my C96 Mauser 3d model. I’ll update this reply when I get all of the renders on my artstation page. It was made from this tutorial (albeit using blender instead of 3ds max). Spent around 5 months on and off on this project, and now I’m looking to use this pipeline more efficiently for my future assets.

20 Likes

I like the game, keep it up!

One thing I’ve noticed is that the “Easy” part on the difficulty chart doesn’t match the colour of the actual difficulty.

I’ve been working on an Announcement-Bot and a Join-Bot, it is fully functional but you need 4 scripts and a GUI in the game for both to work functionally.

3 Likes

Been working on some new clothes

19 Likes

Working on a museum hope my favourite builder sees this :eyes:, try guess who he is

6 Likes

Guessed that right :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

(W.I.P) A walk in the park showcase.

12 Likes

Trouble in Robloxia

8 Likes

Created some Sith Statues and lightsabers for a new Sith game coming soon.

23 Likes

:eyes:

Studios Group ^^^
Will be searching for experienced scripter soon, join up for leaks!

4 Likes

I’m working on Dragon Adventures’ (by Sonar Studios) new UI! Featuring Kipp4h’s UI animations!

Check out the rest of my portfolio here: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/egotisms-the-leading-ui-ux-designer-graphics-art-direction-available-for-brand-deals-more/

22 Likes

More buildings in the background, I like how far this map could go later

23 Likes

AMAZING! I love it, I really just love it, it’s amazing. Unrelated note: I love your avatar aha.

1 Like

I know, I’ve posted like 3 times here today, I don’t care :joy:

:eyes:

Join the Developer Discord Server for leaks, announcements and more for our games and events! I will be looking for a scripter soon!

4 Likes

Working on a city, pretty difficult since i’m not a builder

8 Likes