What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m currently working on a game similar to Tower of Hell but it’s a dropper, and there are also a few gamemodes too.

1 Like

Yup. Just a bunch of Beams and ParticleEmitters.

2/20/2021

By: @Crazedbrick1

Install this

@TheReverseRainbow approves.

28 Likes

Just dropped a trailer W

25 Likes

Can I have a link to the game? It looks insane! :eyes:

1 Like

Remember that old, ineffective FFlag system I made a week or so ago? Yeah… worked, but not that well…

Well I ended up making it dynamic… and efficient. It works great now, and I made a tutorial about it as well:

Enjoy! :grin:

4 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/5647179072/Project-Hood-MAINTENANCE

8 Likes

Working on a LNER V2 for Steam Age! Boiler and chimney meshes provided by @JohnDrinkin

14 Likes

Right now I’m experimenting with 2D shapes.

11 Likes

Just rewrote my drag racing light tree system to be object oriented and more optimized.

19 Likes

I have to change the picture since someone could steal my clothes template I made.

Made a shirt and pants for myself. I made them connected each other by just drawing the red line outside of the humanoid facing part. My trusted friend has uploaded this for me and it looks good to me.

imageimage

6 Likes

This year my main focus is a project my brother and I are making (with some contributions from our dev friends) a Dungeon RPG game (similar to Dungeon Quest but with much more like crafting and actual questing lol. There will also be puzzle rooms too). Here is the progress on cool cave dungeon I made today (though its not yet finished, wanted to show you guys anyway!)

14 Likes

Some drafts for my administration panel’s messages and hints UI. They look really great with Roblox’s UI.

19 Likes

Working on a new game with @hugoch23 and another talented modeler. Here are the maps for the release

22 Likes

@pulsatron5

23 Likes

Hi, currently making a huge development on my first ever community for my ‘Espresso Cafe’. msedge_rHNWeMqoE5
I hope to get it fully released within a few months or weeks depending on the time I have.

4 Likes

Checkout Ragdoll Game Ragdoll-Park

Currently working on a simulator, I’m hoping to get this out by the end of next month!

7 Likes

almost done importing it to roblox, here’s a sneak peek of the interior inside of roblox in all it’s glory ;))
can’t show the outside yet as i wanna display it in a scene i still have to make and i have some issues to fix involving textures

33 Likes

Music track that i made for a map in my upcoming game! Really simple and calm but that’s what we wanted, i’m still developing myself in music composition!

11 Likes