What are you working on currently? (2021)

I got a question, how long did it take for you to learn all of that? What you create is outstanding. Your work inspires me to wanna do the same. Learning right now, but my goal is to create things on Roblox which will be at your level - and hopefully surpass. A new 2021 resolution.

I wish you all the best on any other work you create. You might not need but…

1 Like

My freind has been working on a hub for our fighting game which was released last Monday for alpha but he’s been struggling to find inspiration for a Neon tokyo Style map here’s what he’s done so far:

Can you help with images and links for inspiration?
Ive been working on movesets and robot enemy ai for the next update here’s the link to the game (25 :robux_gold: to play reward for paying on full release and will be free in September no matter the state of the game)

4 Likes

We need the music to go with it now, pretty funny stuff

1 Like

A Commision

17 Likes

31 Likes

[ Null Admin ] Cross Server Chat

20 Likes

Frowns Cult

I’ve been working on a cult game throughout the day today; Myself, being the main developer I am very proud on how this has turned out, throughout the game you will be presented throughout challenges and difficult decisions that will affect the people around you.

credits to those who made the assets :+1:

29 Likes

Omg is that even roblox?!?!?

Incredible.

1 Like

Added camera blocks and explosions to Astromakers

streamable.com/0gujoa

27 Likes

Frown Cult

Master Of Knowledge

Erī is supplied with LOADS, of knowledge. Their knowledge is great use for those around her, although she is not very social. She is into politics and majority of mastering mathematics, computer science and more. Erī will be great use to your guideance throughout your objectives. Although, don’t disturb her too much! She’s studying.

Haha, don’t worry. or… do worry…

Once again, thank you to the asset owners;

29 Likes

just made a quick cinematic sort of thing. Enjoy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
if you wanna use it just credit me pls

12 Likes

In Studio I’ve noticed there are lot of working doors, sliding, swing open, button activated, keys, ect. Though you don’t see many light and switch combos, or even a window you can open. So I took the time to create a little more detailed light and switch combo as well as detailing a house window, read some documents and watched some tutorials just to make them work.

I’ve recently made them “Copy Able” or “Open Source” for all users of Roblox, as well as members of the developer forum to use. Hopefully it’ll add a little more of a dynamic to your builds if people choose to use them. [They’re in Version 1, I want to continue to improve them to be completely user friendly]

16 Likes

Turning my earlier house into a more of a run down shacky thing, thinking of making it into a really fun game idea I have
no spoilers :wink:

3 Likes

Low-Poly is only a style due to roblox’s 10k tri limit…

1 Like

Just updated my intro cutscene that was made back in 2019 for my game Rise of the Dead. Check out the difference!

12 Likes

2/19/2021

By: @Crazedbrick1

24 Likes

Basically this is the size of the island for now

25 Likes

:wink:

63 Likes

I just started making my puzzle game last week. Hopefully I can get it out before April.

1 Like

I’m working on a game akin to the ill-fated Super Paper Roblox series with my friend @GalaxyWorldCreator, so basically just a long obby with a story. No screenshots yet because the project is rather private right now. This also serves as my first actual game, so plenty of learning opportunities here.